Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Apotheosis Training Performance

Fairly easy to set up but looks tacky floating around on the screen ..of course they can anchor it and make it a good app but that is $10 a month ....paying $120 a year to anchor a flag icon ..nah i'll find better.

July 25, 2019

Dear Apotheosis Training Performance,

Thank you for your review, if you need any support please let us know via email support@autoketing.com

Best regards!
Autoketing team

7thShop

It does not change $ to my Local Currency that is PKR and I have to manually change all prices myself. :( Have switched off, not uninstalled yet, will see if you can offer a solution to the problem.

June 4, 2019

Dear 7thShop,

We very sorry if you have the bad experience. I just check your site, it's working well with auto currency conversion and even the PRK. I created a ticket for your problem. Please check your email to see it.

Best regards,
Autoketing team

Lasting Love Gifts

Actually I do like this app based on what it does, and it's great that it's free with the geolocation function. You would have to pay other apps for it, but this app offers it already. The only problem is this app slowed down my page speed a lot and when I deleted it, it greatly improved. I wish they could do something to make it not affect my speed time.

April 9, 2019

Dear Lasting Love Gifts,

We very sorry to hear that!
Our server is designed to meet the fastest requirements, but maybe due to some unexpected reasons, our support team will contact you as soon as possible to check this issue.

Thanks a lot!