Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Le Ravishe

This app works well but does not have some of the currencies that I need. I like that it does not have a monthly subscription, just pay $5 to get it positioned professionally on all devices and you're good to go. Way better than one that I had to pay $4.99 a month for. I hope they update with more currencies.

Dawensky

The app is amazing. In addition, the team is responsive. I received a quick response when the support team was contacted and everything works better afterwards.

Thanks a lot

June 27, 2019

Dear Dawensky,

We are so sorry for your bad experience. We check your site and the currency rate is similar to the rate on XE.com. It means everything is going right with the app on your site. Please recheck it!

By the way, if you need any help, please leave us a message via live chat on your dashboard or email: support@autoketing.com

Best regards,
Autoketing team!

UbJewels

Such a great app and easy to use and install! Geolocation currency converter is available for free, one of the most important apps for any ecommerce website.

May 23, 2019

Dear UbJewels,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

Autoketing team,

NewWay Accessory

It was really easy to setup, got it working within 5 minutes and everything works very smooth recommended!

May 15, 2019

Dear NewWay Accessory,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

Autoketing team,

Online shopping target

I like it. Pretty nice and it is very easy to set up and use. Keep a head to have the free plan with more features.

March 27, 2019

Dear Online shopping target,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation

rob 5

Very smooth to work with, easy to understand even with no programmer skills, great customer support.

March 15, 2019

Dear rob 5,

Getrejuuv

I like this app but the only problem is that after some time it becomes more difficult to change settings and make adjustments to the position of the currency box on screen

March 14, 2019

Dear Getrejuuv,

Just Future Gadget Store

Good but no roundup function which is why i give 4 star :) hopefully can upgrade this feature as soon as possible.

March 9, 2019

Dear Just Future Gadget Store,

YooJongSS

It is perfect for customers who come from all over the world.
It is so nice showing our sites.
After I got a response from the buyer, It may be upgraded for that.

March 8, 2019

Dear YooJongSS,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation

EmpressWatch

So far so good. I like how it's easy to use and has the option to hide the currency converter so customers seamlessly feel like they can shop like in their own country. My only suggestion would be that they add an email option so that their bill will show up in their confirmation email with their own currency

Previous 1