Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

LeDay's Love

Great app, but I wish that I could use more of what it has to offer. Believe me it has a lot to offer just check it out for yourself.

hustle-hut.com

It converts currency on the home page, but if I click on a product, then it is displaying "$" in front of the converted values. How to fix that?

October 5, 2019

We sent an email to support you. Please reinstall our app, then we can fix your issue.
Kind regards

stylishdayoff

Very good, but can not be translated into Chinese in the settings, the operation is a bit bad, it is recommended to change more

HopeShope18

Amazing app by Autoketing, this makes customers life very easy. This is a user friendly app. Thanks a lot

Formen.biz

good app
fbabfjawfjwaufbwafbwafniawnfiowanfiawnfoinawoifnawiofnwaiofnjoinfoiawnfiownafioafioafiowfnwaofiniiwa

InStyle Penguin

I used the free version first, it was alright, it just looked weird and unprofessional, the icon is floating on the top of the page. It moves when you scroll down. I guess there is no free lunch, the paid version is so much better. 3 positions for the icon position, the support team can help you to set it up in one business day. I am happy with it.

August 26, 2019

Dear InStyle Penguin,

Thank you for your great review, have a nice day!

Autoketing team,
Best regards!

FaceusHome

On the final payment page, the currency is still not converted!
The rest is still good, I want to know how to change this situation.

August 11, 2019

Dear FaceusHome
According to the Shopify policy, our app isn’t allowed to interfere and convert the currency on the checkout page. In the checkout page, the price will be shown in your main currency.
Please sympathize for this.
Kind regards

Hi Five Pets

I worked all the steps, super easy! Awesome! Wished there were more to the free plan though.

July 30, 2019

Dear Hi Five Pets,

Thank you for your great review, have a nice day

Best regards!
Autoketing team

Le Ravishe

This app works well but does not have some of the currencies that I need. I like that it does not have a monthly subscription, just pay $5 to get it positioned professionally on all devices and you're good to go. Way better than one that I had to pay $4.99 a month for. I hope they update with more currencies.

Dawensky

The app is amazing. In addition, the team is responsive. I received a quick response when the support team was contacted and everything works better afterwards.

Thanks a lot

June 27, 2019

Dear Dawensky,

We are so sorry for your bad experience. We check your site and the currency rate is similar to the rate on XE.com. It means everything is going right with the app on your site. Please recheck it!

By the way, if you need any help, please leave us a message via live chat on your dashboard or email: support@autoketing.com

Best regards,