Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Megawide Shopping

It works well on desktop. However, it does not work on mobile device. Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance.

May 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We replied to your email.

reachtheshape

I'm not fully understand is it free or not. Have to waste time seeking it. I saw 3 steps and a review. Now i'm doing it all.

May 20, 2020

Thanks for your review. We have 2 plans including free plan and paid plan.

DeLaMà Naturals

4 stars because the app is really easy to add to your store. Will be back with more info on compatibility and functionality!

April 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.
Autoketing team

CoVidSales

It will help with increasing the traffic. The only think would be the automatic settings that is not free

Coffee&Co Shop

hello, I would like to install the automatic currency change by country on my website but it does not work could you help me?

February 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We answered your email to support you. Please check it.

IronSwift

Really clean and good, but doesn't automatically convert currencies. Other than that it's super simple to use and really good

LeDay's Love

Great app, but I wish that I could use more of what it has to offer. Believe me it has a lot to offer just check it out for yourself.

hustle-hut.com

It converts currency on the home page, but if I click on a product, then it is displaying "$" in front of the converted values. How to fix that?

October 5, 2019

We sent an email to support you. Please reinstall our app, then we can fix your issue.

stylishdayoff

Very good, but can not be translated into Chinese in the settings, the operation is a bit bad, it is recommended to change more

HopeShope18

Amazing app by Autoketing, this makes customers life very easy. This is a user friendly app. Thanks a lot

Previous 1 3 4