Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Viktorijas

I saw a video where there were more free features but now are gone, I am disappointed. There should be more space where people can be left to make money first than they can pay with no regards for any app and anything that can benefit the business.

Juuls Accessories

Great app and support, highly recommended! Options are more than fine and custom postion of conversion tool possible free of extra costs.

MLIU

This amazing app works perfectly with our store. The customer service is also 10/10 they are always happy to help and answer any concerns/questions you may have.

Couldn't recommend more!

Toysforama

Estoy contento, el código ha sido facil de instalar y funciona correctamente , quitare la aplicación anterior q me daba problemas , le doy un 10

Jo Gordon

Works extremely well for two of my clients - will be using for future clients for sure! Recommended

Iawesome shop

This App is the best, easy to install, you don't have to extra coding or anything, bless u guys and keep up the awesome work

Relief Neck Stretcher

I used this app to help my convert my currencies on my shopify store. The set up is very easy with quick installation. Also the flags and the formatting of the currency box is appealing and simple. Thanks.

Pet Crafty

There are many currency conversion apps, but this app got an amazing support chat! Their developer works really fast. I am using this app across different stores.

July 30, 2019

Dear Pet Crafty,

faithfulqueen

Great app! Super easy to use and really, really helpful. It improved my conversions and helped me get a first couple of sales

July 23, 2019

Dear faithfulqueen,

Origami Nerd Depot

Very pleased with this currency converter. It does what I need it to do. Nothing more. Nothing less. Highly recommended!

July 20, 2019