Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Reborn Activewear

It works like a dream and makes my shop suitable for international customers. The automatic geo conversion is amazing. I like that you have so many choices of currency!

beautefuel

i like the app its very useful the best converter app till now i m using since 3 years and it increases my sales

Ma33

I want the currency change to customers location I hope you can help me with that and thank you so much for your help

Goodwave

Nice nice nice ncie ncie ncie cnie ncie ncie ncie ncie nice nice nice nice ncie nice ncie nice nice nice nice

UrbanDruid

Oh yes perfect! Looks great and the display options are good...doesn't interfere with my banners and just the right size on my mobile feed. Love it thanks!

Soliel

amazing app, i love how customers can easily select which ever currency they like. good for convertion

PANDAtools

this app increase conversions can help a lot costumers to buy easy
this app can show to costumers the converted money from dollars to every money type i enjoy everything about thgis app

shore and peak

this a great benefit that is essential to your store needs and they're nice enough to offer it free!!!

Craze Goods

i Started using this app for currency conversion in my website. it seems very nice. converting currency automatically as per the location.

ClassyMissy Shop

I used this app to add more courrencies on my stoe . it was really helpful and for free . 5stars from

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42