Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Pedidos Globales

I use this app in my store and all my customer overseas are able to see the prices in their currencies!!
Thank you!!

Online Shopping Site - Shop Men & Women Fashion

this module cant work in checkout page
please help how can i use in checkout billing page

June 19, 2019

Dear Online Shopping Site - Shop Men & Women Fashion,

Thank you for your great review. Our support team will contact you to resolved issue soon.

Thank you so much!

Trouvaille Silver

This app will be amazing for myself as the majority of my customer base is located in the United States.

Buy Attire

I now have two apps from AutoKeting and will probably purchase them all. For this particular app, an autoketing technician will (for free) customize my checkout cart notice. This takes out the hassle of having to do this myself.

Thanks for providing quality apps to the shopify community AutoKeting!

David Kellas.

Maximal Minimalist

This app was good. I loved using it. it helped me convert currency. I hope more people buy my produce! I enjoyed the ability to disable display was good.

JesZyca

is it posbile to remove the symbols or the numbers in front of the price ? because it looks alittle bit confusing

June 12, 2019

Dear JesZyca,

Thank you for for review, our support team will contact you soon to resolve issue.

Best regards!
Autoketing team

PloyPlot

One of the best free apps ever user. A MUST of every store!
I hope this app will continue being free forever!

ApolloKeys

first app to get a review from me! just so we can keep it free because i dont want anyone else to miss out!

YEOSHIN

Love it. I had been looking for an application like this for a while now and finally found one that suits my needs.

GameGear4U

I really found this app useful as it helped me drive more attention to my business. It enabled my customers to quickly see how much something would cost in their currency.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39