Currency Converter Plus , 797 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
9. april 2023

jjiuh8yhyuhiujoj8hyhojiouh8yhy7jiunissahmrh8c ry3buehyfh3h4rruh3ehrhefuwfuyhweywhfhidny yhfvyhfhygrtygr f8h8r8 9jshf8vrggrriuug i8ff98vosijy rl jssdhy8h9ldioojnizddj v8w87gyhhujdh9

Petscomfyy
Indien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 2 måneder
12. juli 2022

I still haven't try it yet.. but good so far. The app requested to rate it as soon as you download the app.

Bleu Ambr Jewelry
Den Dominikanske Republik
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 14 minutter
28. marts 2022

Hello
We are a footwear brand. And currently, We have separate prices for Our National and International Customers. Because offering different prices in a different country we are managing two Shopify dashboards for that which is difficult to handle. let us know whether your app provides this functionality or not. Let me mention again, We don't ONLY need CURRENT CONVERTER.
With Currency Converter, We also need to mention separate prices for seperate Countries

BERA - Culturing Happiness
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 3 minutter
Redigeret 26. september 2020

Brilliant app. Really amazing support too. The flags were being loaded when we weren't using them, which affected load speed, but the team took our suggestion on board and upgraded the app! Amazing! Fantastic support and app

Zenstra Bio-Health
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 2 år
Code Black Belt svarede 25. september 2020

Thanks for the review and your feedback!

Following it, we have improved our app and no flag images are loaded in your store any more. Thanks!

Redigeret 21. maj 2020

Very good customer service! I did not find a tool in the frist place and mentioned it in my first review. Customer Serive automatically fixed for me and contaced me about it 2 days after. Very nice feeling to be taken care of, I did not expected that!!
I can only recommend it.

GREAT APP!!

THE BUSINESS AND THE BOAT
Sverige
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka en måned
Code Black Belt svarede 19. maj 2020

Hello, thanks for trying our app!

Showing the currency full name can be configured with just one click from our app preferences page, our customer support team has already done it for you 🙂

Don't hesitate to contact us whenever you need any assistance with the app, we will be happy to help!

25. marts 2020

app and dev team have been helpful. Our major concern is it makes our catalog pages load SUPER SLOW. Need to look at ways to improve this.

Freestyle USA
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 7 måneder
9. marts 2020

I havne not use the app yet lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Look Young and Glow
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 5 dage
5. juni 2019

Cool app, we'll see how it does. As far as I can tell its solid, but I guess we'll see, it seems alright though.

Neon Kick
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 3 dage
19. februar 2019

I love the app, installation is automatic, works nicely on my theme, customization is simple yet with many options. However, I find the app a bit expensive, I understand the development and support behind it but still, $10 a month for a small business for one app is a bit more than what we can afford to pay at this moment. Wish there was some adjustment in price based on the size/use of the app on your website. Will have to wait and see if the app delivers more conversions as a result of having the option for the customer to choose their currency or any other that you select from the list. So far so good.

Kaimala jewels
Australien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka et år
28. september 2018

good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!

MXCOLO