Currency Converter Plus

Currency Converter Plus | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

The Professional Multi Currency Converter for your store

On Black

We unstalled this app in January and was still charged today for some reason. Absolutely not ok service. UPDATE: Solved!

February 23, 2021

Hello,

There must be some misunderstanding here.

We do not control when you are charged, it is Shopify who charges you and then transfers part of the app fee to us.

Once you uninstall an app, Shopify automatically stops charging you.
It is possible that a charge from last month still appears on your latest invoice.

Don't worry, we will ask Shopify to refund any charges you don't agree with.

Kemis Classy Boutique

I like autodetection of the currency in your country. It makes my website professional & international ready.

zpritzi

This app works perfectly, and easy to install.
The currency bar can be placed inside the shop section, so it is not affeting the design on the homepage.
In the shop it blends perfect with the prodcut prices.
And most important - the support for this app is perfect. Clear, to the point and fast.
Highly recommended app!

Daily Revel

Code Black Belt's Currency Converter Plus is the best currency conversion app for Shopify stores on the market. Carlos, Jose, and the rest of the technical support team are the best I've ever worked with, period. These guys are incredible. Expert coders who respond and fix any issues within minutes. Thank you, Code Black Belt. You guys are awesome!

FLRCC FURNITURE SHOP

i use this app to help me do calcutation of currency, it's automated and it save me a lot of time ty

Brandat Outlet LLC

One of the best customer support ever, within couple of hours my technical problem was solved! highly recommend this app

British Tea - Estate Tea Centre

This app works perfectly, and it does everything that we required. We needed to place the menu in a certain spot on desktop and another location for Mobile. It was all done for us within 1/2 hour of sending email request for support.
Excellent customer service and support.

Firefly Chocolate

Best currency conversion app I've tried. Customer support quickly helped fix code from my theme that was interfering with showing the correct price across all variants, and even got some custom code that displays price per serving also working. Other apps did not offer this kind of next level support. Highly recommend!

La La Paws

Great app (does what it says on the box!), but even greater customer support! I am a new online store owner, and I always gravitate towards apps and services where customer help is available, fast and effective. Thankfully, I experienced all of these with Currency Converter +!! Highly recommend it.

Task Dragon

You recommended me Geoseeker so I could test if your app works, and it works beautifully, Super easy to use, Highly recommend.