Currency Converter Plus

The Professional Multi Currency Converter for your store

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

The Art Gallery

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 hours

It's a great app, so easy to install and customize. Support is very helpful and responsive! Thanks to Carlos for his quick and professional support.

FOR ALL KIND

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We love this app! Customer support is quick to respond and helped guide us through and resolved all the minor issues we had. Would highly recommend!

Cucumber Clothing Limited

Time spent using app About 2 months

Chose this app based on reviews - they were right. Super easy to install. The few questions I had were answered very promptly and when I needed help to add a button and keep it in line, this was done incredibly quickly. Excellent customer service!

3rd Eye Labs

Location United Arab Emirates

App does as described with an easy to use UI to set it up. The support team was awesome and even customized the app's functionality to suit our business needs.

Scoot City Ltd

This is undoubtedly the best currency app on Shopify. I have tried many currency switcher apps. The biggest highlight is that is its entirely compatible with Shogun and very simple to use. I would highly recommend it 10/10

YO-GOGO

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent support and useful app, It makes my store more professional, I recommend it.It deserves 5 stars.

SAHARA BOUTIQUE - VIP

Location Kuwait

I used the app for currency converter. It's just the best. Their customer service is just extra ordinary. They even provide help for other technical issues not related to them!!!

QUICKQUESTING.COM

THE BEST APP AND THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE.
I've needed the app repositioned a few times in a few days as we changed themes and then reverted back, the icon was slightly off where I wanted it to be, I contacted the developer and within a few minutes I had a reply, they had fixed the issue and it's perfect. :) Thank you!

Care For Yours

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 2 months

Currency Converter Plus is one of the best Currency Changer Apps. Their Customer Service is 5/5. I recommend it to every Shopify User

Chromecrate

Location Estonia

Have had some issues, which is normal. Customer service is very fast and professional. Have solved all the problems with installing the app.