Currency Converter Plus

Currency Converter Plus | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

The Professional Multi Currency Converter for your store

SALE4FASHION

Nice & Great app. Very easy to install and setup. I definitely recommend it! Very good and amazing. Thank you very much, support team.

May 27, 2020

Hello Manish,

I think there is some kind of misunderstanding here.

The charging process is managed by Shopify. Once you install a Shopify app, you are charged monthly till you uninstall it. Now that the app is uninstalled in your store, you cannot be charged any more.

About our customer support, as far as I can see, you only contacted us once and we replied a few minutes later. Please tell us if we are missing something, we will be happy to help.

Betterman Labs

Amazing support and app functionality. You have to look no further for a currency converter. The best!

evbody

Aleshon

Great app from the bat it does what it says and no extra adding rates which makes everything so much easier for the user great job

Magic Marine Tow

Easy to install and it worked. I sent a message asking a technical question and received an immediate reply. That was quite a change from the other reactions I get from other app's. Thank you

Bracket first

lloovveeshop.com

just now i have installed this app for my store, its working fine. there is no need to be a tech guru to do this. i spent a lot of time with others. but this app is started working in just a install button hit....

Decorative Decorations Shop

A more detailed Converter that meets my needs on my website to a much greater extent. Really looking forward to start using it.

TruGizmo

App does everything I need it to and the support team is super responsive to customer messages ! 5 Stars

space2u

but its not converting the price in checkout process. asking tech support to resolve this problem.