Currency Converter Plus

The Professional Multi Currency Converter for your store

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Task Dragon

You recommended me Geoseeker so I could test if your app works, and it works beautifully, Super easy to use, Highly recommend.

art by life

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

App fits perfectly into the theme and works flawlessly. adjustments are made quickly and easily by support. I can highly recommend the app.

Sapatos

Location Norway

We have tried many different currency converters, but this is defiantly the best currency converted we have used for our store. Their geoip looks 100% accurate. And their support is the best support we have ever seen with apps. They are there 24-7!!!

Bashford Jewelry

Absolutely love this app and I love all the support team as well. They are very helpful and answers our email very quickly. I would say this is the best Currency App. It was very easy to install and makes our website looks great!

Mist Jewels

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 23 hours

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better. :D :D

Saintnmike

Time spent using app About 1 year

Simply one of the best customization Currency Apps in Shopify, It was easy install and and the placement and inherent functions are very intuitive.

Jeanie Chic

Time spent using app About 1 month

Its an amazing addition to my store! Converts quickly and easy to use! Very happy with the way it integrates!

Wireless forever

Location United Arab Emirates

they personally checked if their app was working on my website, and sent me a screenshot confirming that it does work.

thats some impressive service you guys have

Letkidzplay.com

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Just installed the currency converter app. It looks good so far. Will try and see how it will fare. Happy for now. Pat

SUKASA-KSA

Location Saudi Arabia

support is always there fast and reliable, they will always surprise you with a solution. my issue was fixed in the same day thanks to their suggest.