Currency Converter Plus

The Professional Multi Currency Converter for your store

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Dhaporshankh

This app is GREAT, does exactly what I want, and does it in a very professional, very visually pleasing way.
More than this, the guys behind this app, Frank and Mike, may just be the fastest to respond to any query / request.
They sorted out some queries I had in less than 4 hours and I have to say, they went above and beyond what anybody can expect, they are very helpful.
Very cool app and very very cool team behind the app.
I will absolutely use it again and recommend it to anybody who asks, if you want to sell internationally, use it, it will save you a lot of time and give a professional look to your e-store.
Very impressive guys, keep up the amazing work.

- Sushil
www.dhaporshankh.com

Golden Monkey

Does what its designed to do and the CodeBlackBelt guys were very helpful installing this app to my site exactly as i wanted it! Free SEO report was a cool bonus! I would definitely recommend this app!

Jk Beauty

Brilliant, Quick Set up and they are class. Highly useful service and does benefit me. Thank you so much. :)

Mojomotosport Com

Wow, this is by far the best experience I have had with ANY of the shopify app providers! Mike was super quick to respond when I needed a little help, then he went above and beyond to make my site integrate perfectly with the app. Works perfectly, looks perfect, is a truly great app if you are selling internationally.

Yuris

very happy with this app:) does what it is supposed to do without problems & is affordable. & they give free seo reports which is nice.

Aussie Discreet

It works without any coding. I love it. Come get some Adult products at http://aussiediscreetr.com.au Thanks to these guys we ship internationally now!

Opal Direct

With an International audience for our product, Currency Converter Plus is a must have app. It does everything that it suggest. Well done guy's, love working with you and the support that is available. Too Too Easy.

Miak9

Finally I am free from e-mails starting with 'How much would that be in....?' Love it!

Bladebelt

Works perfectly! Tech support helped me to fix price's decimals in minutes! Highly recommend!

Aque Swimwear

This app is very easy to install and very useful for stores that ship worldwide.