Currency Converter Plus

The Professional Multi Currency Converter for your store

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

SquatTheF*ck

Location Spain

Very useful app and they help you adapt some aspects according to the store theme if you want. So a very good app to show customers your prices in different currencies.

Love Fitness Style

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help in my dropshipping store. I did not faced any problems. fantastic app. Thank you.

Daily Top Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

A+ only converter to use! no other converter works as well as this one. This integrates right into your products prices

KoonShop

Location Thailand

good

SeshGoggle

I applied this to my website and it worked as described. Good service from the developers, clean. Thanks

tencovidmasks

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 16 hours

This is a really simple and great currency converter. The best I have tried so far. And the support is fabulous.

ARA BOLGA-BASKETS

Location Ghana
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good and lovely. My first time and I was amazing with how it responded. I recommend it for you.

DonakCool

Location China

I have tried so many currency plugins, but none of them can be as fast, simple, and awesome as it is

FlawlesShape

This is better than the "best currency converter" app, which shouldn't even be called that, because THIS is the best converter app. I love the UI, but most importantly, the conversion currencies just work flawlessly, plain and simple! Highly recommend anyone to stop looking for a currency app and just download this. You will not be disappointed!

Shaffroom Gifts

This app was so easy to set up, I just needed 5 currencies to display, which was easy to amend. There are more options that you may want to try out. I will definitely be subscribing to this app. Thank You