Currency Converter Plus

Currency Converter Plus

by Code Black Belt

The Only Professional Currency Converter for Shopify

SALE4FASHION

Worst app, I already email to them to stop charging to me by month by month. But they are still charging I wast not using there app. No support and not providing a good communication. i don't want to continue to using there app. Please reply to me at my website email id.

May 27, 2020

Hello Manish,

I think there is some kind of misunderstanding here.

The charging process is managed by Shopify. Once you install a Shopify app, you are charged monthly till you uninstall it. Now that the app is uninstalled in your store, you cannot be charged any more.

About our customer support, as far as I can see, you only contacted us once and we replied a few minutes later. Please tell us if we are missing something, we will be happy to help.

UAE Gulf Mart

It is a waste of time, the converter is not working. I enable the setting but prices are still as it is

April 19, 2020

Hello, thanks for trying our app.

Unfortunately, you had the app installed for less than 10 minutes and did not contact us so we could not check it.

If you ever install the app again, please drop us an email and we will ensure that everything works smoothly.

Our app works for all Shopify plans and themes and our support team is always ready to help with the configuration.

Pan Continent Inc. - PrintOxe

We have been using this app for more than a year. I noticed that payments from buyers outside Canada continued to be received in Canadian Dollars, and suspected that the app was not working. Finally, I called a few buyers abroad and they confirmed that the option of paying in their local currency was not available! Simply, I have been paying the fee for this app without having this function available to my customers! Really disappointing. I emailed the support and they advised first that the app is working without any issue. Later, they advised that the issue has been fixed.

January 24, 2020

Our app shows your prices in other currencies in your public pages for you customers to know their value in their local currency.
Shopify Apps cannot alter the checkout process, this is explicitly forbidden by Shopify.
How our app works is explained clearly in our app listing (just scroll upwards a bit), in our app documentation and it is also explained to your customers in your shopping cart page.

Venalisa

Worst app.
It destroyed my site. I have lost hundreds of customers because their app disabled our mobile menu.
They put the code themselves and did this to my site.

Their support system is ridiculous, they will either use different nicknames to reply to ticket or they will handover your ticket to different person each time. And you get kicked around the field. You have to explain your problem each time a new person comes to help you.
Not recommended at all.

April 30, 2019

The statements from this negative review are completely untrue.

Our app did not modify the store's template or the menu.

The merchant contacted us and we explained that the cause of their problems was a misconfiguration of another app, not ours, and offered our assistance, but he refused to further talk to us.

Please note that all our support agents do not use "nicknames" and use their real names and profile pictures in replies.

We offer prompt support, logging every conversation and every action taken.

Art Made Ezy

Reverts back to original currency at checkout.. Customers find this confusing and don't go through with sale.

March 21, 2019

[Note: the feature which allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

The app had been installed for less than 20 minutes, before it was uninstalled, not giving enough time to correctly assess whether customers found it confusing and didn't go through with sales.

We tried to contact the merchant via email and telephone many times but would not respond to our attempts to try and explain that Shopify apps cannot run on checkout pages.

This is a Shopify intentional policy and no app can change that without breaking the Shopify 'terms and conditions' at https://help.shopify.com/api/publishing-your-app/listing-in-the-app-store/app-requirements-and-success-criteria/app-review-checklist#security

This is true for all apps on the Shopify platform as Shopify has strict guidelines for developers not modifying the checkout page.

We also mention this in our app description.