Currency Converter Plus

The Professional Currency Converter, compatible with Markets

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Bleu Ambr Jewelry

Location Dominican Republic
Time spent using app 14 minutes

I still haven't try it yet.. but good so far. The app requested to rate it as soon as you download the app.

BERA - Culturing Happiness

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Hello
We are a footwear brand. And currently, We have separate prices for Our National and International Customers. Because offering different prices in a different country we are managing two Shopify dashboards for that which is difficult to handle. let us know whether your app provides this functionality or not. Let me mention again, We don't ONLY need CURRENT CONVERTER.
With Currency Converter, We also need to mention separate prices for seperate Countries

Zenstra Bio-Health

Time spent using app About 2 years

Brilliant app. Really amazing support too. The flags were being loaded when we weren't using them, which affected load speed, but the team took our suggestion on board and upgraded the app! Amazing! Fantastic support and app

September 25, 2020

Thanks for the review and your feedback!

Following it, we have improved our app and no flag images are loaded in your store any more. Thanks!

THE BUSINESS AND THE BOAT

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good customer service! I did not find a tool in the frist place and mentioned it in my first review. Customer Serive automatically fixed for me and contaced me about it 2 days after. Very nice feeling to be taken care of, I did not expected that!!
I can only recommend it.

GREAT APP!!

May 19, 2020

Hello, thanks for trying our app!

Showing the currency full name can be configured with just one click from our app preferences page, our customer support team has already done it for you 🙂

Don't hesitate to contact us whenever you need any assistance with the app, we will be happy to help!

Freestyle USA

app and dev team have been helpful. Our major concern is it makes our catalog pages load SUPER SLOW. Need to look at ways to improve this.

Look Young and Glow

I havne not use the app yet lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Neon Kick

Cool app, we'll see how it does. As far as I can tell its solid, but I guess we'll see, it seems alright though.

Kaimala jewels

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I love the app, installation is automatic, works nicely on my theme, customization is simple yet with many options. However, I find the app a bit expensive, I understand the development and support behind it but still, $10 a month for a small business for one app is a bit more than what we can afford to pay at this moment. Wish there was some adjustment in price based on the size/use of the app on your website. Will have to wait and see if the app delivers more conversions as a result of having the option for the customer to choose their currency or any other that you select from the list. So far so good.

MXCOLO

Location China

good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!

Quirky Fun Gifts

Location Philippines

I have just installed this app. So far it works smoothly on my website. It works as described and it is easily customized.

Previous 1 3