Currency Converter Plus

Currency Converter Plus

by Code Black Belt

The Professional Multi Currency Converter for your store

Care For Yours

Currency Converter Plus is one of the best Currency Changer Apps. Their Customer Service is 5/5. I recommend it to every Shopify User

Chromecrate

Have had some issues, which is normal. Customer service is very fast and professional. Have solved all the problems with installing the app.

Afrique du Sud Bidonvilles NPC

Perfect app! Was looking for something simple and reliable. Swift integration. No issue at all. Thanks!

skatestation

Great app. Looks and functions good, easy to set up. Very quick support when I needed a little tweak.

GeneJack®

The app works perfectly fine out of the box, it is well designed and well thought of, this is a very valuable add to our store genejack.com to enhance customer experience. Well done!

PETSBURGH

Great app. It recognizes well the location from which country my online store opens and provides the necessary information for the client. Responsive support helps to solve any problems, in my case, these problems were with another application but helped me here. Recommend.

Eurekaonline

I am very happy with the App so far. It met my expectations! I recommend it. It has transformed my store!

GAZIBO

Great app and support was really helpful in setting up as i needed some changes done and reply pretty fast.

VNDS Kicks

Very good app and support if you meet some issues. I recommend, too bad that app I use for upsell doesn't work with it.

Crown Hustler Apparel

This app was a life saver! I am based in Norway, so i have my prices set on NOK, but with the help of this app, now anyone can get a better look at what the prices are in their own curransy. Highly reccomend this app, ant its so easy to set up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72