Currency Converter Plus

The Professional Currency Converter, compatible with Markets

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Ameissy

Location Bulgaria

I use the converter now and I'm really grateful. I want to highly recommend the app and especially the support. One of the best support team I ever met on Shopify - real 24h support - as fast as you can imagine and all the updates and upgrades that I need was done in few minutes - no matter it is Sunday or Wednesday night. Also, all the disadvantages I met with other converters are resolved the best possible way /decimal point misunderstanding and crazy prices on different currency/.

Crownpicko

Time spent using app 18 minutes

One of the best app ... Never seen such an easy setup .. Thanks for the developers for an awesome work

LizosoftUK

Time spent using app 26 minutes

Excellent APP but as I live in the UK its impossible to sell outside its not worth it for TAX way to complicated. Brilliant APP, it was a 1 click install and worked with XE currency rate, amazing!

Firefly Chocolate

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Best currency conversion app I've tried. Customer support quickly helped fix code from my theme that was interfering with showing the correct price across all variants, and even got some custom code that displays price per serving also working. Other apps did not offer this kind of next level support. Highly recommend!

Sapatos

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 2 years

We have tried many different currency converters, but this is defiantly the best currency converted we have used for our store. Their geoip looks 100% accurate. And their support is the best support we have ever seen with apps. They are there 24-7!!!

Bashford Jewelry

Time spent using app About 2 years

Absolutely love this app and I love all the support team as well. They are very helpful and answers our email very quickly. I would say this is the best Currency App. It was very easy to install and makes our website looks great!

Saintnmike

Time spent using app About 1 year

Simply one of the best customization Currency Apps in Shopify, It was easy install and and the placement and inherent functions are very intuitive.

space2u

Location India

just now i have installed this app for my store, its working fine. there is no need to be a tech guru to do this. i spent a lot of time with others. but this app is started working in just a install button hit.

but its not converting the price in checkout process. asking tech support to resolve this problem.

TRAUMA CAR AUDIO

Time spent using app 37 minutes

Love the App! All i had to do was install it. There was no configuration required, the installation was completely automated! looks and works great. I'm very happy.

LivingSimply

Location Singapore

Super good app. Only started with trial but am sure going to continue this app. Just click the start free trial and see the magic happen

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8