Best Currency Exchange Rates
Exchange rates are updated every minute from paid reliable sources to get the latest currency conversion ratios, ensuring top accuracy
Right Multi Currency Switcher
Detects your customer's location using the best paid geolocation service and automatically translate the prices in their local currency
Boost your International Sales
Get the best currency converter for Shopify to boost sales and prevent abandoned carts instantly, no template modification required
Currency Converter Plusの詳細情報
A World-Class Currency Converter
Currency Converter Plus is the only professional currency converter for Shopify. It automatically detects your customer's country and shows prices in their local currency. This is the only currency convertor for Shopify which uses paid professional providers for exchange rates and the best paid IP geolocation service, and it is highly configurable to suit the needs of your store.
Tons of unrivalled features
- Exchange rates are updated every minute from paid reliable providers. All other apps use unreliable free internet sources
- IP geolocation from high-quality paid IP databases with constant updates
- 222 available currencies, including Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies and precious metals. All other apps provide no more than 178 currencies
- Correct currency format (other apps just replace the symbol, but depending on the country decimal and thousands separators and the symbol position must be adjusted)
- Correct number of digits after the decimal separator as, for example, Japanese Yen, which has no decimals or Bahraini Dinar, which has 3 decimals
- For increased usability, a drop-down currency switcher allows to directly change the price where it is displayed
- The original price can also be displayed. This can be more usable than substitution, as the final payment will use the store currency
- Optional auto currency switcher menu button, both on desktop and mobile, showing the currency code or currency namecurrency convertor
- Optional rounding of the converted prices. Also ending .99
- Optional currency flag beside the price
- Option to force the conversion to a particular currency and to limit the conversion to the list of currencies
- Easy configuration of all colours and styles
- Improved out-of-the-box integration with your store theme styles
- Easy integration with multi language and translation apps, like WeGlot, Langify or GTranslate, out-of-the-box or with minor configuration tweaks.
Important note on checkout currency
Note that the final purchase is always done using the store currency and only that currency will be displayed during the checkout process. This is a requirement from Shopify: the behaviour is the same with all currency apps in the Shopify marketplace.
A message on the shopping cart to warn your customers about this behaviour can be configured.
If you need your customers to be charged in their currency, you can use the Shopify Multi-Currency feature (commission fees apply).
About Code Black Belt, the developers of Currency Converter Plus
We are a mid-size company exclusively focused on Shopify App Development since 2014. We created some of the top apps on the Shopify App Store. Our values are great user experience, high quality code and exceptional support.
- Also Bought,
- Frequently Bought,
- Translation apps
Automatic currency detection
222 currencies available
1-minute currency exchange rates
Swift, efficient, knowledgeable support
* すべての料金は米ドルで請求されます。 月額や使用料に基づく請求などの定期請求は、30日ごとに請求されます。
These guys are professional, timely, and have high engineering IQ. If you have a global customer base, I highly recommend!
Excellent APP but as I live in the UK its impossible to sell outside its not worth it for TAX way to complicated. Brilliant APP, it was a 1 click install and worked with XE currency rate, amazing!
We unstalled this app in January and was still charged today for some reason. Absolutely not ok service. UPDATE: Solved!
There must be some misunderstanding here.
We do not control when you are charged, it is Shopify who charges you and then transfers part of the app fee to us.
Once you uninstall an app, Shopify automatically stops charging you.
It is possible that a charge from last month still appears on your latest invoice.
Don't worry, we will ask Shopify to refund any charges you don't agree with.