Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Smart Currency List, Geolocation based multi currency checkout

CLINICRED

I was looking for an app that's compatible with multi currency checkout and also Zipify pages - Akila was kind to configure the app for me and made it work absolutely flawless. Great app and great support. Highly recommend.

SFB2020

Awesome app. definitely a must have app! I recommend anyone who has a shopify store to download this app!

Nutrimox

A great app! And a perfect technical service. They adapted the coin selector to my theme just how I wanted it. Highly recommended

EILAANE LTD

I had recently downloaded an APP from another merchant who were not professional in customer services. I downloaded the currency converter ultimate and I was contacted immediately by Akila who configured everything for me as I wanted my customers to check out in their own currency. Akila was very professional in his approach and kept me informed of everything that he was doing. I am sorry happy that everything has been sorted out. I would like to give Akila 10 stars as he is a good ambassador for KILATECH of which I will look out for any of their APPS due to the good customer ethic that they have.

Arizona Cart

the app is very helpful and provides services at low cost . It also provides checkout conversions in multi currency which I was mainly looking for.
Must buy if you want conversions in multicurrency.

Niiyaa

One of the best app for Multi Currency & with a great support. I emailed the support and they resolved my query very quickly.

Kamikazebunnies

OK, I had to update the review. This the Best Customer service I have ever received. PERIOD! I am using an options app and the developer of that app bitched and complained about switching on multi-currency. He gave me the code to install and it messed up my layout. Akila ( from Currency converter ) checked the code of the other app to see if he could fix the issue! WOW talk about going above and beyond!

This is the ONLY currency app that properly added and converted options. let me give you an example. If you sell coffee mugs at $5 and have a gift box option for $2 then the total should be 7 USD. Well here is how most other apps work Your $5 mug becomes let's say 3 Euro but ou option stays at (2) for a total of 5 Euros . This obviously isn't right because the Option should be converted to euro. This is the ONLY app that properly converts options!

LINE10 Tools

You need to understand that this is one of the few apps that actually works with shopify multicurrency payments, which allows the user to checkout in the same currency visible on the website, Most older and highly reviewed currency apps Dont do this. this one works flawlessly.

It integrated very well with my website, The support is amazing and FAST to resolve issues and will go the extra mile in order to get this app integrated well with your store.

I Highly recommend this app

SubtlEarringsOntheGo

This app is awesome. It was recommended to me by a friend. After testing many apps, this is really the best one I ended up going for. Akila set it up in no time. I am very happy and it looks very professional. Thanks so much!!

OnlineScandinavian

Fantastic Service, this app does exactly what is supposed to do. After trying 3-4 different currency converters, no doubt this is the one

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14