Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

AWAY THAT DAY SWIMWEAR

Best app and best support I have ever received from any app. They even helped me sort out issues that other apps were giving my website and made sure everything was working properly. Went above and beyond - Thank you so much. Would highly recommend if you are looking to sell internationally!

OLIVIA ROCCO

Very clean code and best currency covering team and app on the market! Went above and beyond to help us.

Keepsake Templates

Customer support is beyond exceptional, Akila - Thank you! the app works perfectly! 5 stars for sure

Oceanness

I tried several other apps, but noone else was able to integrate perfectly with my theme like this app could! Their service is just out of this world. I had a vision and the support team made it happen. Also, they are 100% transparent with the code changes, so you never have to worry any code will be left behind at any point. 5 stars and more for this one - truly amazing!

FINEFOREAL

One of the best services ever. I highly recomment their services.
Akila did a great job on my store. 5 stars for sure

Elite Wine Refrigeration

Great service from the team, sorted our queries out really quickly! Looks good and it works well for our store.

Sixty Iconic

Brilliant, Akila does a great job and works with you all the way on setup. 5/5 Definitely worth considering if you're looking to go global.

Camellios

I had the pleasure of contacting Akila for support who was excellent. Great help getting the app and all functionalities set up.

Begabungo

Very nice and supportive team! What I would like to have is predefined exchange rates in order to avoid floating prices. But I am sure as soon I I contact the support team, they will find some solution. Apart from this, I like the app very much already!!!

youroneline

Very fast customer service. After installing the app, I needed to contact them for implementing some code and they did it very good.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15