Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

poodledstore

Exceptional service by Akila, he helped me get the best out of the app and checked it multiple times to make sure it was in line with what I need. The app is fast and works flawlessly!!

Mia Casa

Excellent app. Seamless to install nd support is amazingly fast & friendly! I wouldn't hesitate installing more of their apps

The Train Game

We used this app to help us convert our default AUD currenct to USD and NZD. With the exceptional assistance of the support team, we managed to get everything organised just the way we wanted it. Honestly some of the best customer support I've ever experienced with anything. Quick to welcome us and respond to emails. Felt very supported. Thank you

Linory

Good App, it worked very well with the latest version of booster theme. Excellent customer service!!

Thinkthankay

I've been used another currency app and changed to this app and I loving it. I'm very impressed with their customer service too. They responded me promptly and solved the issues immediately. Thank you so much!

gollala

It is more readable than any other app in the App Store, and it is clean and satisfactory in design. The CS manager is very friendly and responds and resolves quickly. The shop went well quickly, so I want to increase the currency and use the paid version! thank you.

Store of fashion

I highly recommend using this app. The customer service representative not only helped me to place the currency selector at the right place that I wanted, but she also suggested and helped to add a message to my cart. Everything was done in less than 10 minutes. Very prompt in their response and their currency selector is not bulky like other apps.

Nightire Sleepwear

I used the app to help me get different currencies on my site all the way to check out. It works perfectly and the support is fantastic

ORDERINGVALUE LTD

Great App. i have used many apps that changed currencies but all of them slow down store speed and don't change the currency at checkout just the product page.BUT when I used this app my conversion rate has been increased by 2% it is converting currencies in the home page, Product page and checkout page depends on IP customer Location, My customers can pay in their local currency. my store now looks more professional. THIS IS A GAME CHANGER!

Three Trees Fibre Crafts

I needed an app for my overseas customers to see my products in their own currency. this app is ideal for me. The online help was fast and first rate.