Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

BY.HOME.LIMITED

Super good! Beyond my expectation! the customer service is extremely quick and good! I am super satisfied with it!

Luxury Watches International

The application works very well. Customer service is super fast and good. They helped me very quickly. Thank you

Ultimate Baby Bags

Amazing service! Great app. Support answers VERY quickly. They care about their customers, and I use Kilatech apps on all my stores!

CLINICRED

I was looking for an app that's compatible with multi currency checkout and also Zipify pages - Akila was kind to configure the app for me and made it work absolutely flawless. Great app and great support. Highly recommend.

SFB2020

Awesome app. definitely a must have app! I recommend anyone who has a shopify store to download this app!

Nutrimox

A great app! And a perfect technical service. They adapted the coin selector to my theme just how I wanted it. Highly recommended

EILAANE LTD

I had recently downloaded an APP from another merchant who were not professional in customer services. I downloaded the currency converter ultimate and I was contacted immediately by Akila who configured everything for me as I wanted my customers to check out in their own currency. Akila was very professional in his approach and kept me informed of everything that he was doing. I am sorry happy that everything has been sorted out. I would like to give Akila 10 stars as he is a good ambassador for KILATECH of which I will look out for any of their APPS due to the good customer ethic that they have.

Arizona Cart

the app is very helpful and provides services at low cost . It also provides checkout conversions in multi currency which I was mainly looking for.
Must buy if you want conversions in multicurrency.

Niiyaa

One of the best app for Multi Currency & with a great support. I emailed the support and they resolved my query very quickly.

Kamikazebunnies

OK, I had to update the review. This the Best Customer service I have ever received. PERIOD! I am using an options app and the developer of that app bitched and complained about switching on multi-currency. He gave me the code to install and it messed up my layout. Akila ( from Currency converter ) checked the code of the other app to see if he could fix the issue! WOW talk about going above and beyond!

This is the ONLY currency app that properly added and converted options. let me give you an example. If you sell coffee mugs at $5 and have a gift box option for $2 then the total should be 7 USD. Well here is how most other apps work Your $5 mug becomes let's say 3 Euro but ou option stays at (2) for a total of 5 Euros . This obviously isn't right because the Option should be converted to euro. This is the ONLY app that properly converts options!