Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

Niiyaa

One of the best app for Multi Currency & with a great support. I emailed the support and they resolved my query very quickly.

Kamikazebunnies

OK, I had to update the review. This the Best Customer service I have ever received. PERIOD! I am using an options app and the developer of that app bitched and complained about switching on multi-currency. He gave me the code to install and it messed up my layout. Akila ( from Currency converter ) checked the code of the other app to see if he could fix the issue! WOW talk about going above and beyond!

This is the ONLY currency app that properly added and converted options. let me give you an example. If you sell coffee mugs at $5 and have a gift box option for $2 then the total should be 7 USD. Well here is how most other apps work Your $5 mug becomes let's say 3 Euro but ou option stays at (2) for a total of 5 Euros . This obviously isn't right because the Option should be converted to euro. This is the ONLY app that properly converts options!

LINE10 Tools

You need to understand that this is one of the few apps that actually works with shopify multicurrency payments, which allows the user to checkout in the same currency visible on the website, Most older and highly reviewed currency apps Dont do this. this one works flawlessly.

It integrated very well with my website, The support is amazing and FAST to resolve issues and will go the extra mile in order to get this app integrated well with your store.

I Highly recommend this app

SubtlEarringsOntheGo

This app is awesome. It was recommended to me by a friend. After testing many apps, this is really the best one I ended up going for. Akila set it up in no time. I am very happy and it looks very professional. Thanks so much!!

OnlineScandinavian

Fantastic Service, this app does exactly what is supposed to do. After trying 3-4 different currency converters, no doubt this is the one

Gothic Babe Co

This app is great. I was able to get the major countries currencies in my store where they can easily toggle through them at no hassle.

The Ring Shop

Great converter and works seamlessly with my site. The customer service team were extremely helpful in solving an issue I faced with many other converter apps. Thank you folks!

Theo & Brom

Akila was very helpful in installing what was needed for the app to work on our page. I love that he can support us via FB messenger. It makes feedback easier. Happy customer right here!

kabelshoes

Tenía un problema para integrar el botón de monedas a al menú y me dieron un muy buen soporte al respecto, quedo solucionado y voy a probar la versión paga.

maryblu.com.co

Gracias por la ayuda, quedo excelente, me llamo mucho la atención la rapidez con la que actuaron, Gracias.