Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

AfterTwenty Boutique

I love how my currency converter looks on my store! It serves it purpose and I might upgrade anytime soon. Thank you Akila for granting my requests faster than expected!

SweetLF

Good service, when I have any new request, the guy always help me to fix in time, recommended app of course.

Piktori™

Finally a currency converter which allows checkouts in different currencies. Top notch service, great design. Akila is awesome!

Sky Glue

Great app and super service. I was helped through the simple step-by step install so everything was very smooth.

Atelcic

Good job and fast. Code has been installed in my store and they have sent me everything they have done

MultyColored

The best performing currency app for the best price, I tried them all so don't waste your time and choose this one! Also great and quick customer support! 6 stars!

As | instrument sound

According to the app's amazing customer service, because I'm from Israel there is a currency conversion problem on the check out page.
I could not have asked for better customer service than this, good luck!

Damzelle

Jai cherche partout pour que chacun de mes clients peut choisir sa devise (surtout le prix tombe automatique sa dépend de la place géographique j'adore Ca plus le service de l'équipe technique sont serviable et gentille très gentille merci encore et bon continuation je recommande cette application

Daisy Boho Boutique

This was just what I needed to allow my customers to use my website in the currency of their choice. It automatically switches using their geo-location or they can use a drop down box if they prefer to use a currency that is different to their geo-location. The most important thing is that it stays in the currency of their choice even at the checkout. I had issues with my settings and the teceh support is superb. Akila help me enormously. Thank you.

AWAY THAT DAY SWIMWEAR

Best app and best support I have ever received from any app. They even helped me sort out issues that other apps were giving my website and made sure everything was working properly. Went above and beyond - Thank you so much. Would highly recommend if you are looking to sell internationally!