Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

Oceanness

I tried several other apps, but noone else was able to integrate perfectly with my theme like this app could! Their service is just out of this world. I had a vision and the support team made it happen. Also, they are 100% transparent with the code changes, so you never have to worry any code will be left behind at any point. 5 stars and more for this one - truly amazing!

FINEFOREAL

One of the best services ever. I highly recomment their services.
Akila did a great job on my store. 5 stars for sure

Elite Wine Refrigeration

Great service from the team, sorted our queries out really quickly! Looks good and it works well for our store.

Sixty Iconic

Brilliant, Akila does a great job and works with you all the way on setup. 5/5 Definitely worth considering if you're looking to go global.

Camellios

I had the pleasure of contacting Akila for support who was excellent. Great help getting the app and all functionalities set up.

Begabungo

Very nice and supportive team! What I would like to have is predefined exchange rates in order to avoid floating prices. But I am sure as soon I I contact the support team, they will find some solution. Apart from this, I like the app very much already!!!

youroneline

Very fast customer service. After installing the app, I needed to contact them for implementing some code and they did it very good.

MistixLash

This app is the solution to automatic currency change based on customer location. After installing the app, you need to contact support to enable selling (checkout) in multiple currencies but it is working!

BY.HOME.LIMITED

Super good! Beyond my expectation! the customer service is extremely quick and good! I am super satisfied with it!

Luxury Watches International

The application works very well. Customer service is super fast and good. They helped me very quickly. Thank you