Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

Sixty Iconic

Brilliant, Akila does a great job and works with you all the way on setup. 5/5 Definitely worth considering if you're looking to go global.

Camellios

I had the pleasure of contacting Akila for support who was excellent. Great help getting the app and all functionalities set up.

Begabungo

Very nice and supportive team! What I would like to have is predefined exchange rates in order to avoid floating prices. But I am sure as soon I I contact the support team, they will find some solution. Apart from this, I like the app very much already!!!

youroneline

Very fast customer service. After installing the app, I needed to contact them for implementing some code and they did it very good.

MistixLash

This app is the solution to automatic currency change based on customer location. After installing the app, you need to contact support to enable selling (checkout) in multiple currencies but it is working!

BY.HOME.LIMITED

Super good! Beyond my expectation! the customer service is extremely quick and good! I am super satisfied with it!

Luxury Watches International

The application works very well. Customer service is super fast and good. They helped me very quickly. Thank you

Ultimate Baby Bags

Amazing service! Great app. Support answers VERY quickly. They care about their customers, and I use Kilatech apps on all my stores!

CLINICRED

I was looking for an app that's compatible with multi currency checkout and also Zipify pages - Akila was kind to configure the app for me and made it work absolutely flawless. Great app and great support. Highly recommend.

SFB2020

Awesome app. definitely a must have app! I recommend anyone who has a shopify store to download this app!