Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

my.senator.com

This app helped me to remove shopify payments and still use a multi currency store. The support is great and installation was quickly done by the Kilatech support. The currency switcher is also looking pretty good.

Boho Rug Discount by Yasi & Faramarz

Great App, Love this app! It's the most proffesional one I've used, easy setup in about 2 minutes, excellent customer service. thank you!

Mommy's Shape

Very communicative and great team. Recommend it with no doubts! Quite fast working and super commodate.

justalluneed.com

Its a very useful app. I deffinetly recomend it. I’ve had a default one and i change it with this app and its much more useful.

SimplyPurifyy

GREAT SERVICE! The app is very easy to use. Integration was great. By far the best currency app. Recommend!

Comforth Skin™

Great support/service!
I needed help and Akila helped me get the converter in the header as I wanted. Can recommend

Tryilluminate

An amazing app that does everything you need it to. and the support team is fantastic, they'll help you 1 to 1 with any issue you're having, they're great

Timeless Classic DVD

Can genuinely say that the level of support service I received was far beyond my expectation! Speedy response and a real want to assist from the developer. Could not recommend more highly.

YourPhone

This app is amazing! It really is the best app out of all of them, for the free plan anyhow. It lets you customize the prices on the free plan, which is why I chose it and it works amazing. Customer support is great too!

alottaboutique

I have enjoyed using the free service for almost a year. I was able to choose 2 countries besides my country for currency to be changed. This is wonderful because I chose cad (canada) and aud (australia) and this has increased my sales from those countries. I upgraded to the paid service so that i can have unlimited currencies on my website and this is wonderful. also now people can automatically see their currency when they on the website instead of choosing from the drop down menu. I am completely satisfied at the increase of business this has brought.