Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

justalluneed.com

Its a very useful app. I deffinetly recomend it. I’ve had a default one and i change it with this app and its much more useful.

SimplyPurifyy

GREAT SERVICE! The app is very easy to use. Integration was great. By far the best currency app. Recommend!

Comforth Skin™

Great support/service!
I needed help and Akila helped me get the converter in the header as I wanted. Can recommend

Tryilluminate

An amazing app that does everything you need it to. and the support team is fantastic, they'll help you 1 to 1 with any issue you're having, they're great

Timeless Classic DVD

Can genuinely say that the level of support service I received was far beyond my expectation! Speedy response and a real want to assist from the developer. Could not recommend more highly.

YourPhone

This app is amazing! It really is the best app out of all of them, for the free plan anyhow. It lets you customize the prices on the free plan, which is why I chose it and it works amazing. Customer support is great too!

alottaboutique

I have enjoyed using the free service for almost a year. I was able to choose 2 countries besides my country for currency to be changed. This is wonderful because I chose cad (canada) and aud (australia) and this has increased my sales from those countries. I upgraded to the paid service so that i can have unlimited currencies on my website and this is wonderful. also now people can automatically see their currency when they on the website instead of choosing from the drop down menu. I am completely satisfied at the increase of business this has brought.

Roxanne's Jewellery

Stop looking for another currency converter app! This is from far the best available! It works very smoothly and clean, geo location works fine, it contains unique and useful features. And the most important: the customer service is perfect :)

Cookandplanning

Very useful app , great team, i recommend

KlearWear

Thank you. Prompt and real-time replies from KilaTech when you request for help. They're also transparent about what they are doing and what they changed in shopify.