Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

Fashiony Fox™

We just started using it on our page and hopefully it will work as described. We would like to send a detailed feedback later.

Yeard Work

Just installed it. While it wasn't an automatic install, Instructions were fairly to follow. Now, let's see if the auto-convert works.

Hugvy

Would be great if geolocating is free. Seems like I could write a review and get the feature enabled. It is not clear to me whether writing a review is sufficient to enable this feature though. Nor was it clear that the app was not completely free. It is very easy to use and set up however so even without the geolocation it would be suitable for our needs.

Catchy Beast

Looking good and have free option which for a beginner is great! Does what it states. Have multiple currencies. Thanks

MerryGear

Very good app, does exactly what I need! The best currency app out there. The others I have tried were expensive and were not automated.

Tamgajewels

friendly user, i recommand it, multiple choices of currencies, multiple formats, thank you, wish you best of luck

Feyz Contemporary Rugs

easy to use and support with the screenshots helps to arrange everyting easily. better than other paid apps. download and use it.

KarmiKart

used this app to allow currency conversions. one of the most important features and not easily available for free.

NEURACELL

Awesome app and Free, easy to install and functions as expected! what more can one ask for? recommend it for sure

CookingNifty

I'm so glad this app is free :) Hopefully it helps out with my store! :D Looking forward to more conversions from different countries.