Currency Converter Ultimate

• 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
208件のレビュー
2022年12月7日

Very amazing service! Very friendly and professional,they got the job done very quickly. Thank you again!

Amenel
カナダ
アプリの利用期間:1日
2022年12月2日

No hassle integration and great design, super helpful and quick support from Akila. Overall a great app.

Cubi Cases
ベルギー
アプリの利用期間:8日
2022年11月30日

I had an issue and the developer helped me even when at the end it was me confused. He provided me with a solution that fixed the issue. Thanks Akila!

Doobie ™
アプリの利用期間:約2時間
2022年11月23日

very grateful for the help on my shopify store. i love the feature in the header for the drop down country options and responses were very quick and thorough!

Especially For You Israel
アプリの利用期間:約2ヶ月
2022年10月26日

The best app for currency conversion! It allows you to convert all prices on your site, including shipping costs etc. and it comes with fantastic support.

DAQUÏNI
ハンガリー
アプリの利用期間:3ヶ月
2022年10月19日

Great help with installation and works great. Thank you very much for the quick replies as well. It looks super.

LEVELS ATHLETIC CLUB
カナダ
アプリの利用期間:1日
2022年10月17日

Very easy to install. Definitely a better than the other alternative apps out there. Akila did an amazing job at installing the widget on my store thanks!

MeowBallz™
アプリの利用期間:約1ヶ月
2022年8月28日

Awesome app, easy setup, look great and actually works with Shopify markets set up. It pulls through Shopify market rates therefore there is no converting and showing the wrong price or double refreshing etc. Customer support is available promptly, thank you Akila! Took me 15 minutes to get it sorted with customisation too :) Thanks! *We tried another app, I spent hours in live chat and it still didn't work.*

Bling My Ride
オーストラリア
アプリの利用期間:約6時間
2022年8月9日

Fair price and very fast/accurate customer service. My issue was fixed in a few minutes by WhatApp.

E-INTHEZONE
アイルランド
アプリの利用期間:約1時間
KILATECHが返信しました 2022年8月20日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. Glad to assist you to the best of our ability.
- Akila & KILATECH team

2022年7月29日

Helpful and quick support. App worked well to change currency, however we needed the RRPs to adjust for VAT/TAX of the country currency selected. So the app was not suitable for us.

Padfield