Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
23 de março de 2024

Customer Support is Amazing - Already seeing more sales...!!

Ricardo Ricci
Nova Zelândia
2 dias usando o app
18 de dezembro de 2023

Hands down the best currency converter app available! Great pricing, fast set up and awesome support.

MediSolver
Estados Unidos
5 meses usando o app
21 de dezembro de 2023

Many thanks for Akila D Perera support for app integration within my shopify store.

Hipolife
2 dias usando o app
20 de dezembro de 2023

Super good app, the dev integrates it into your website quickly and for free.

Specktic
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 11 horas usando o app
8 de janeiro de 2024

Very professional, quick and trustworthy.

Stayfitr
1 dia usando o app
28 de março de 2024

great

Adapure
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 17 horas usando o app
24 de maio de 2023

"I've tried several currency converter apps before, but this one is by far the best. It's accurate, fast, and integrates flawlessly with my Shopify store. The customization options allow me to tailor it to match my store's design perfectly."

jewelleryandbeyond
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
8 de agosto de 2023

As a totally unbiased Shopify store owner that tried other currency conversion apps, this does exactly what it says! The frustration i had with other apps was unbelievable. This one was exactly the opposite, TOP!!!

Also, for this one, I checked the box to have this team import the currency button in my website header, i got an email a few hours later by Akila for access, and the support was phenomenal, and the transparency as well, i was sent the exact code and screenshots of where it was imported in my theme. And it actually works and looks good!

I will soon change to their paid version to have the automatic geo-location feature as well. They deserve it.

UnicornsMermaids
Chipre
24 dias usando o app
7 de setembro de 2023

Before KILATECH Currency Converter, I tried several other free currency converters, even those that had been downloaded more. They each had their own issues; errors, blurry menus, no checkout page implementation, required customer data access. KILATECH had none of those issues and came with options of either a free plan or more affordable plan, an easy step-by-step installation guide, and prompt, effective customer support for customizations. I won't be surprised if KILATECH becomes one of the top most downloaded currency converters on the Shopify app store in the near future. Congratulations KILATECH, on an excellent currency conversion service for Shopify stores. Keep it up!

Search to Merch
4 dias usando o app
KILATECH deixou uma resposta 9 de setembro de 2023

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot for us.
- Akila

22 de julho de 2023

Very fast response, and they have whatsapp to communicate directly, customer service is very helpful! I don't usually leave reviews but they are just amazing

crystalswholesaleusa