Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Smart Currency List, Geolocation based multi currency checkout

Tryilluminate

An amazing app that does everything you need it to. and the support team is fantastic, they'll help you 1 to 1 with any issue you're having. Use this app for an easy great experience!

Timeless Classic DVD

Can genuinely say that the level of support service I received was far beyond my expectation! Speedy response and a real want to assist from the developer. Could not recommend more highly.

YourPhone

This app is amazing! It really is the best app out of all of them, for the free plan anyhow. It lets you customize the prices on the free plan, which is why I chose it and it works amazing. Customer support is great too!

alottaboutique

I have enjoyed using the free service for almost a year. I was able to choose 2 countries besides my country for currency to be changed. This is wonderful because I chose cad (canada) and aud (australia) and this has increased my sales from those countries. I upgraded to the paid service so that i can have unlimited currencies on my website and this is wonderful. also now people can automatically see their currency when they on the website instead of choosing from the drop down menu. I am completely satisfied at the increase of business this has brought.

Roxanne's Jewellery

Stop looking for another currency converter app! This is from far the best available! It works very smoothly and clean, geo location works fine, it contains unique and useful features. And the most important: the customer service is perfect :)

Cookandplanning

Very useful app , great team, i recommend

KlearWear

Thank you. Prompt and real-time replies from KilaTech when you request for help. They're also transparent about what they are doing and what they changed in shopify.

nightcity clothing

I've looked all over Shopify and this is the best Currency Converter App I've come across yet. The Technical Support team was one of the most helpful I've ever come across and I couldn't recommend them more. I will definitely be purchasing the full version of this app!

Dillyz

I used the App and it was instantly installed and synced all active Shopify currency automatically, Great Support from Cezar and swift responses. Very Happy with it and Strongly recommend it!

Knaw-ty Dog Treats

I use this app to make a money converter on my website. i have customers in other countries and it makes it easy.