Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

Slimcase.co

Super fast response. The app work perfectly on my site. I really appreciate your support. Thank you!

Comfort 9

Very straight forward currency converter, had no problems adding it to my store. The integration process went very smoothly so now it blends in with my theme extremely well. Would definitely recommend.

Deaf Stuff

Amazing support, went above and beyond and even customized the location of the icon and made the design look seamless. 5/5

Veeshack Trends

BEST CURRENCY CONVERTOR in Shopify with Country flags and Excellent UI.
Excellent, Check www.veeshacktrends.com
Best SUPPORT and IMMEDIATE RESPONSE FROM THE TEAM.

The Craft Toys

Junel Gifts

Great, the main things i wanted was rounding and a good conversion app which was easy to install and enable

Stinson Apparel

Great app for easy currency conversions. Nice to see this type of application being free to use. Nice job!

Daddy's Angel Clothing

Great app.. And it's free. Why would you pay for the same thing when you can get the same, and more features for free?

Momma Loves Baby

fairly easy install and works as intended to switch currencies on shopify webstore. Looking forward to auto switch ability..

Salon Beauty

I used this app to convert my currencies for my customers. This app made it so much easier for me to get conversions! It's great I love it!