Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Smart Currency List, Geolocation based multi currency checkout

Fashion leggings

Very good FREE app! Use this on all of my shopify stores! I prefer this app rather than the other paid apps!

BANANAPLUSH

looks good, works fine, i would suggest adding more frequencies to the available ones, that way we get more options

PEPPERBERRYROSE.COM

I was after a simple currency app that could integrate neatly into my Shopify store. The features are on point and uncomplicated. Exactly what I was looking for.

Dolphin Merlin

Best free currency convertor to use with no minimum knowledge of coding.....thanks for your support

Kshopmart

I used this App to sell more products over the world. I like its Geo-based function. It would be nicer to add more currency format options in your next release.

testcito

Nice app- So nice it is free. Nice app- So nice it is free. Nice app- So nice it is free. Nice app- So nice it is free.

Kardsh Essentials

This app was an amazing feature in my store, glad I chose this than other apps available. The simplicity of using this was much better compared to other similar apps. I think that this was the best among the rest due to its simplicity.

Reo's Boutique

I am using this App for selling Global. I have not used an app like this before so i am trusting that everything works out. The entire process was more simplified by their helping page for the placement of their HTML section, surprisingly simple. Thanks Currency Converter Ultimate, your team sure has me smiling. keep up the great work.

Colavish

BEST APP IN THE MARKET. Must have app for all the shopify owners to increase their conversion rate for international markets.

Fashiony Fox™

We just started using it on our page and hopefully it will work as described. We would like to send a detailed feedback later.