Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Smart Currency List, Geolocation based multi currency checkout

Accointing Services AG

Have been looking for an app like this for a while, this one was a super easy integration no real coding required!

Lulu5FineJewellery

Good app and all the features we need or our store. Accurate currency readings and up to date with currency updates. Recommended.

Kitrest

i like it so much recomended app, it work great but i had some exprience already so i know this is great

CallCloud

CallCloud use this App to deliver customers the world's most affordable Travel SIMs (including eSIMs) to customer all over the globe. CCU is a great FREE App to enable you to present your prices in local prices to your customers. It has increased conversion rates, and saved us precious time in not having to deal with manually converting. Highly recommended!

Awesome OnlineStore

I'm trying all the functionality of the app. I hope it works, very good reviews. I have a question, how many currencies can I add to the list?

October 29, 2019

You can add as many as you wish. :)

Mi-Bacpac

Solid currency converter. was really useful. hoping to get great conversions with this app. thanks again.

Batpod

This app is amazing it really helped out my store. Before using it my customers were confused on what was the currency difference but with this app my conversion rate has grwon a lot.

Little House of Beauty

Nice little app. Does what I need perfect. Didn't test it long enough though but seems good. Easy install

POMCH

I find it very useful to our website! It's easy to use and install. Would recommend to my friends definitely .

Suri Paris

The support team is really helpful, willing to solve all kinds of problems. Moreover, the app runs very smoothly. Loving this app.