Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

Kshopmart

I used this App to sell more products over the world. I like its Geo-based function. It would be nicer to add more currency format options in your next release.

testcito

Nice app- So nice it is free. Nice app- So nice it is free. Nice app- So nice it is free. Nice app- So nice it is free.

Reo's Boutique

I am using this App for selling Global. I have not used an app like this before so i am trusting that everything works out. The entire process was more simplified by their helping page for the placement of their HTML section, surprisingly simple. Thanks Currency Converter Ultimate, your team sure has me smiling. keep up the great work.

Colavish

BEST APP IN THE MARKET. Must have app for all the shopify owners to increase their conversion rate for international markets.

Fashiony Fox™

We just started using it on our page and hopefully it will work as described. We would like to send a detailed feedback later.

Catchy Beast

Looking good and have free option which for a beginner is great! Does what it states. Have multiple currencies. Thanks

MerryGear

Very good app, does exactly what I need! The best currency app out there. The others I have tried were expensive and were not automated.

Feyz Contemporary Rugs

easy to use and support with the screenshots helps to arrange everyting easily. better than other paid apps. download and use it.

KarmiKart

used this app to allow currency conversions. one of the most important features and not easily available for free.

NEURACELL

Awesome app and Free, easy to install and functions as expected! what more can one ask for? recommend it for sure