Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

MultyColored

The best performing currency app for the best price, I tried them all so don't waste your time and choose this one! Also great and quick customer support! 6 stars!

As | instrument sound

According to the app's amazing customer service, because I'm from Israel there is a currency conversion problem on the check out page.
I could not have asked for better customer service than this, good luck!

Damzelle

Jai cherche partout pour que chacun de mes clients peut choisir sa devise (surtout le prix tombe automatique sa dépend de la place géographique j'adore Ca plus le service de l'équipe technique sont serviable et gentille très gentille merci encore et bon continuation je recommande cette application

Daisy Boho Boutique

This was just what I needed to allow my customers to use my website in the currency of their choice. It automatically switches using their geo-location or they can use a drop down box if they prefer to use a currency that is different to their geo-location. The most important thing is that it stays in the currency of their choice even at the checkout. I had issues with my settings and the teceh support is superb. Akila help me enormously. Thank you.

AWAY THAT DAY SWIMWEAR

Best app and best support I have ever received from any app. They even helped me sort out issues that other apps were giving my website and made sure everything was working properly. Went above and beyond - Thank you so much. Would highly recommend if you are looking to sell internationally!

OLIVIA ROCCO

Very clean code and best currency covering team and app on the market! Went above and beyond to help us.

Keepsake Templates

Customer support is beyond exceptional, Akila - Thank you! the app works perfectly! 5 stars for sure

Oceanness

I tried several other apps, but noone else was able to integrate perfectly with my theme like this app could! Their service is just out of this world. I had a vision and the support team made it happen. Also, they are 100% transparent with the code changes, so you never have to worry any code will be left behind at any point. 5 stars and more for this one - truly amazing!

FINEFOREAL

One of the best services ever. I highly recomment their services.
Akila did a great job on my store. 5 stars for sure

Elite Wine Refrigeration

Great service from the team, sorted our queries out really quickly! Looks good and it works well for our store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14