Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

Whimsical Lace

Exactly what I was looking for in a currency converter app. Support is prompt to reply and extremely helpful.

Solset

Extremely helpful support and great app functionality. The support went above and beyond expectations.

Flying Solo Gear Company

Really fast support, transparent code - they tell you every step of the way what they're doing to your code and the end result looks great. I already tried this with my friends in Canada and Thailand (I'm in Australia) and they say it works perfectly. Thanks for making such a great product.

Smartbud

This app is excellent if you need a currency converter. It automatically changes currency to the customers location and allows them to check out in their preferred currency. I have never had better customer service from a shopify app, the developer gets back to you very quickly and is happy to help with any questions. Can't recommend this app enough!

SukkhaCitta

Absolutely fantastic app and customer support. Set-up was very easy and fast - and Akila has gone above and beyond to provide quick and high quality support with some advanced settings and customization we needed. Pricing is also very transparent and clear - which is very different from other apps I encountered that lure you in with free plans but then make you pay for basic functionalities. If you're searching for a new currency app, look no further. 5 Stars.

Ashton & Co.

I was using a few other apps for a while to do geo-location currency and was looking for an easy solution to enable multi currency which my previous apps couldn't. I could not believe how I didn't come across this app earlier. It was so simple to install and did everything I needed. This makes checking out in multi-currency as easy as can be. Highly recommend. The support is also A+++, so responsive and fast.

Healsyshop

They are not expensive. Very responsive and their support team are really helpful. I recommend their app

King-Seven

akila is a god. i have used EVERY SINGLE currency app but this app is so far the best. the only one in the market that changes checkout page prices and the devs know their stuff. i would rate this 6/5 stars

Avocrafts

Akila, the developer, provides amazing support and goes out of his way to help you. The app itself is great. Geolocation works properly and the converted price follows the customer into checkout, which many other apps don't. Other apps will checkout in the default currency of your store

Dormer211.com

Great app and support! Works as designed very well and the support if needed is fast and reliable! Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18