Currency Converter Ultimate

Auto Currency Converter & Switcher + Multi Currency Checkout

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

currency converter

Especially For You Israel

very grateful for the help on my shopify store. i love the feature in the header for the drop down country options and responses were very quick and thorough!

DAQUÏNI

Location Hungary

The best app for currency conversion! It allows you to convert all prices on your site, including shipping costs etc. and it comes with fantastic support.

LEVELS ATHLETIC CLUB

Time spent using app 1 day

Great help with installation and works great. Thank you very much for the quick replies as well. It looks super.

MeowBallz™

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Very easy to install. Definitely a better than the other alternative apps out there. Akila did an amazing job at installing the widget on my store thanks!

Bling My Ride

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Awesome app, easy setup, look great and actually works with Shopify markets set up. It pulls through Shopify market rates therefore there is no converting and showing the wrong price or double refreshing etc. Customer support is available promptly, thank you Akila! Took me 15 minutes to get it sorted with customisation too :) Thanks! *We tried another app, I spent hours in live chat and it still didn't work.*

E-INTHEZONE

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Fair price and very fast/accurate customer service. My issue was fixed in a few minutes by WhatApp.

August 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. Glad to assist you to the best of our ability.
- Akila & KILATECH team

Padfield

Time spent using app About 1 month

Helpful and quick support. App worked well to change currency, however we needed the RRPs to adjust for VAT/TAX of the country currency selected. So the app was not suitable for us.

sakkisale

Location Croatia

Great app with a great customer service, fast and efficient! Special mention to Akila for high professionalism!

Myhairvitamins

Location Sweden

World-class service, 24/7. I have installed 30+ apps and no one offered this exclusive service!
The app itself does it job very very well and every customization is offered for free via the amazing tech team! Kudos

cado EU Official Store

Location Japan

We used the app to convert from EUR to GBP to fix the local price (e.g. €199 for £199) by using the GeoIP because Shopify automatically converted based on the daily rate. The developper was exceptionally helpful and I highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21