Currency Converter Ultimate

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

Free plan available
currency converter

NUC

I have tried many currency apps but this one is definitely the best and I will for sure keep working with Currency Converter Ultimate. Customer service is also very reactive and helped me set up changes I wanted ! I fully recommend it !

Royal Globe Inc.

I just installed this app and so far I LIKE it. I really appreciated how quick support responded to me on configuration, less than 24 hrs. That's what great service is about. Thank you!

muse artisan

So happy to have found this app. It does exactly what I needed it to do. The developer is super responsive, friendly and helpful with integration and even went out of the way to tweak some things to fit my theme better. I highly recommend this app!

The Custom Co

We have just added this app and the staff very swiftly added the converter to out theme with full transparency. Very happy

BadBlitzBeauty

Only been using for a little while but love the app as well as the service. Very patient with me and answer all questions. Emails back quickly too. 100% satisfied and would recommend to any retail site owner.

Reconstructing History

I needed to show prices to my US customers in USD from when they first saw the site through to checkout. Other apps changed to my site currency (Euros) during checkout or required the customer to manually switch to see the prices in USD. Currency Converter Ultimate did everything automatically so now my customers don't get confused. Customer service was also quick and thorough. I got it working in seconds.

VON TROHTA

Great App and fantastic service! Highly recommended! They immediately modified and customized the look for me and even went further and corrected some bugs I still had in my theme code. Just great!

Womensgolfgear

I am happy to recommend this App! Outstanding customer service and help with the integration process made setting it up really easy. I am now confident my clients will be seeing and checking out in their own currencies every time!

Home Serenity

Literally the only app that helped me add custom exchanged rates from usd to my local currency! Their support team is unbelievable. Thank you for this app guys!

WINE COLLECTIVE+

This app is simple and very easy to use. Moreover, the their support is so professional and devoted. I absolutely recommend this app!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19