Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate | Reviews

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

Reconstructing History

I needed to show prices to my US customers in USD from when they first saw the site through to checkout. Other apps changed to my site currency (Euros) during checkout or required the customer to manually switch to see the prices in USD. Currency Converter Ultimate did everything automatically so now my customers don't get confused. Customer service was also quick and thorough. I got it working in seconds.

VON TROHTA

Great App and fantastic service! Highly recommended! They immediately modified and customized the look for me and even went further and corrected some bugs I still had in my theme code. Just great!

Womensgolfgear

I am happy to recommend this App! Outstanding customer service and help with the integration process made setting it up really easy. I am now confident my clients will be seeing and checking out in their own currencies every time!

Home Serenity

Literally the only app that helped me add custom exchanged rates from usd to my local currency! Their support team is unbelievable. Thank you for this app guys!

WINE COLLECTIVE+

This app is simple and very easy to use. Moreover, the their support is so professional and devoted. I absolutely recommend this app!!

Tassenliebling

Professional service and competent support. Big plus: Currencies load quickly! Until now very happy with the result and the features of the app!

Liliblanc

The best currency converter app and best support ever, very fast response, and hands-on support. Many Thanks

Whimsical Lace

Exactly what I was looking for in a currency converter app. Support is prompt to reply and extremely helpful.

Solset

Extremely helpful support and great app functionality. The support went above and beyond expectations.

Flying Solo Gear Company

Really fast support, transparent code - they tell you every step of the way what they're doing to your code and the end result looks great. I already tried this with my friends in Canada and Thailand (I'm in Australia) and they say it works perfectly. Thanks for making such a great product.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19