Currency Robo

Show prices in multiple Currencies

Billet Automotive Buttons

Bang for buck you cant beat it, they help install it and everything.

Jehan Official

After trying out a few different apps, some having hundreds of reviews, this was the only one that actually converted currency based on user's location. tried and tested using proxies!

Aarn Packs

This is a very valuable app for our site. We love the automatic location-detector, and the fact that the cart page lets our customers know about the actual checkout currency.

Genuine Quality Fossils

Very valuable app, the best on shopify at the moment. The price is perfect and service is great!

Fortivitum Com

Great support. App does what it says. www.fortivitum.com

Sage Crown

Perfect, exactly what I wanted. Worked immediately.

Titaner Store

Works great - exactly as I wanted. Had an issue with installation - the team at Currency Robo very responsive to email and had it sorted in no time.

Honestysales

very nice app.. and a quick support to

Garibaldi General

Works like a charm - it automatically changes the prices based on location (I have tested various countries with a VPN connection). What I love though is the ability to round the prices in other currencies to hide the cents portion. It looks so much cleaner that way. Great app, thanks!

Gingham And Heels

Kundan from Currency Robo was so great.

We downloaded this app after reading reviews that they had good and quick customer service. We had looked at other currency apps but decided to bite the bullet with this one.

At first we tried to add the small line of HTML code ourselves for the currency dropdown as the instructions were so clear and simple, but getting the positioning right was a little bit difficult because of our navigation menus.

I sent one quick support request to Currency Robo, briefly noting where we wanted it to sit, including the login details they needed and bam! A few hours later, overnight it was fixed and live, working perfect on our site, exactly where we wanted.

Love the service and so far, love the app!

Previous 1