SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Smartify Apps

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Tenpin 2

Works well on our shop, great that you can select certain currencies and converts everything very quickly on selecting them.

Also really good support, they helped install the tool for me which was appreciated.

thanks!

Autenstshirt

Fantastic app and even more fantastic service. Fast and helpfull and we are very happy with the result.

Vapeamericainc Com

Great communication. App very effective on site. Would definitely recommend it to any friends who have a site. Thanks

Ahuja Electrical Appliances Co

loved the app.. wanted to get it installed from the developer.. was done in a day.. response was quick and despite repeatedly annoying them about small issues like placement of the currency changer, it was sorted out immediately.

Im gonna keep this app, as i dont mind paying as my customer base is international....

SMART-LIGHT

Great app, professional fast and excellent service. Highly recommend !

MALAYU

I have just signed up for Currency Switcher for my online store. The function is exactly what i am after since my customers are world wide and this definately will make i easier for the to buy. The support and patience I got from secomapp and John was excellent. Thank you!

Glass Ceiling Lingerie and Swimwear

Wonderful support from the Secomapp team. John could not have made it easier for me. I told him what I needed and it was done without any hassle. I am already seeing an increase in sales in 2 days. App and team highly recommended

Mora Approved

Very nice app, very helpful people, a big Thanks!

Soak Detox

Exactly what i wanted. Works flawlessly and BRILLIANT customer support!

888 Vapers

Exactly what I needed, fast installation, big thanks to the team!