SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Little Siam Gift Boutique Fashion Clothes

what a huge step forward for us huge thank you , this is the best app ever everybody should have this on there website

They help me so much they even installed the app free on my website within 1 hour , very very HELPFUL :)

Thai Beauty Supply

Excellent app. Excellent support. Works perfectly on desktop and mobile.

noorahgifts

So easy to set up. Fantastic App!

Abstract Art Home

Great little app and top notch customer service. They were quick to help me install it just the way I wanted it.

Enumu

It is awesome working with these people. They are extremely friendly and most importantly listen to their customers. I love their app and their team as they are very easy to work with.

MullerStore

Easy to install and very usefull.

Montréal in a Box

Seems to do exactly what's advertised!

Tonkatsu

Very great app! The CEO contact me directly because he saw i had some problems using it on my web site and he personnally sets it for me! Very nice crew! i would recommend it to everyone and thanks to Thomas!

Mediwala Overseas

Very good application and the customer support staff is also very supportive and very quick in solving all my doubts

Cospicky

CURRENCY SWITCHER TEAM IS AWESOME!!!!!

I had the system problem and first I thought it was cause by currency switcher, and the team keep contact us again and again to confirm and find out the real problem (finally it was other app problem!) and helped me setup everything, I CAN NOT THANK THEM ENOUGH!!!!