SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Smartify Apps

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Lovevintagestyle

I was quickly and efficiently helped to install the application. the convector looks beautiful on the site. one of the best converting apps. h recommend for use.

Outwearempire

Great app. Very fast and courteous support. We have customized the application at my request. Recommend.

Glam.empires

Hi, I'm happy what I found this app. The help service had the answer immediately and solve my problem. Thank you so so so much

Ohh Brilliant

Helpful, free of charge support to help you set up. They were really helpful. I have yet to actually test its performance but appearance wise it is showing up and working.

Shop Dat Deals

Highly recommend this app because of the efficient and helpful dev support! A huge THANKS to Math Tran who have been really patient and helped me resolve some positioning issue with the app. You guys deserve 10 stars!

McMiller Entertainment

Great support and very reliable app. Get's back very quickly and resolves issues promptly. Will be a happy customer for a while

Home Wellness Decor

Incredible support. Not only did they help with the setup but tweaked specific aspects I requested. They deserve 6 stars!

TommyOutwear

I want to start with the fact that I do not understand how to change something in the program code. Fortunately, the developers of this app help you configure everything. I also want to note that I didn't have any difficulties communicating with support. The support team responds very politely and they understand your requests to change anything. Thank you very much for your help in setting up the app! I recommend this service!

filin store

I'm not a programmer myself, I couldn't work with the code, I contacted the support service and they immediately helped me, many thanks to the support service, everything was done at the highest level! great app, I will recommend it to everyone for work

Ole Canvas Art

Excellent customer service and resolved issues very promptly. Excellent app and works flawlessly with the shopify multi currency feature. Geolocation and its conversion for currency is fast and customers can checkout locally in their desired currency. No other currency converter has this feature as as my knowledge goes, tried several before this one.