Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Dainty Abode

This app does exactly what it promises and the support team are responsive and helpful when needed.

Knock Pods

This app is well worth it. There is a free plan and a paid for plan (automatically switches currencies based on geolocate). The free one is great and the paid for is great too (if you need the geolocate).

The developer and his/her team are quick to install the app for you if you need. Or you can do so yourself.
I also asked them to customise it for me so the drop down shows a black background and not a white one. They handled that quickly.

Long story short given the fact its largely a free app (with paid for premium features if needed). The service is absolutely A+

Quebrando Store

Great app and great service from their customer support. I have asked their support team to help me out with setting up the currency flag on the header menu and that has been resolved promptly.

JEWINGER

Very useful app if you trade with multiple currencies. I couldn't do it by myself but staff (Louis) was very helpful and done for me. recommended defo

Ophi Decor

I wanted a quick currency converter on my website and reached out to Secomapp and I am very happy to work with the team for a very quick response and also flexible help. Will try the manual converter and look forward to integrate more app from them. Excellent customer service.

Haimish Home

The customer service is very responsive and solved my immediate problems with the currency selector. The app itself is great!

Pizarkle

Ive been looking for a good currency converter app for a while, all of them messed my prices up on my store apart from this one and they even set it all up for me. very good app will recommend to others.

Zen Gifts NZ

Great service from the support team, the application works really fast on the website, instant currency changes, super impressed with it!!! WOW

Jezza Fashion

great app. high friendly customer service and they will adjust the app according to your needs and requirements. Perfect investment for currency switcher plugin for Shopify website owners

Vosec

I have been searching for a good currency converter for a while now and came across this one. I was only a beginner to CSS coding, so I was glad that they offered customer service! Overall, excellent app, great service, highly recommend!