SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Tone Time Anytime

Great app, I've tried a bunch of currency apps and I do like this one the best. Fantastic customer service, they will help you customize it on your site.

My Plentifull Store

I have installed the app and ask their support to assist on the setup. Very helpful and responsive support team. Able to get this running promptly. Would recommend this app.

UniqWisdom

Vert appreciate to Louis for helping us to set up the currency. We like this app. Thank you!

Bandwagon Couture

This app is worth using. Customer service is efficient and fast acting. Every time I update my theme, they are on point with assisting me with getting my currency switcher back up.

MOXON London

Great app and helpful support!

There were some issues with formatting and code, but Louis was very good at solving our issue.

Shreddez

Perfect! great service, have used multiple times for different themes and they always come through!

Craygee

A simple and very useful app! The support helped me to easily install it in my store. But it would be even greater if I could reorder currencies on the list.

ZoZo & Zion

A Big Thanks to the team who help me setup the currency, Thanks Louis and the team for a fast response and customer support, i fully recommend Secomapp for everyone.

Fresco Case

A massive thank you to Louis and Secomapp, for their brilliant app and customer support. 100% Recommend this as your currency app preference. Louis has helped so much, very grateful for his development skills. Thank you :)

PoshBand

I'm glad that I had found this app. Louis was very helpful and quick to response to all my concerns. I didn't had to learn the set up by myself, the support team has done it for me. All works well. Thank you so much!