SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Smartify Apps

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Goat Leather Bags

This is a really useful app for anyone selling outside their own country. The app is very effective and makes the shopper;s experience easier.

The service from secomapp is outstanding aswell. Very efficient, quick and friendly, what more is there?

Thanks Thierry and all.

www.vinageleatherbags.net

Baccurelli

Awesome app and rockstar customer service. They helped me in a flash when i needed a change before going live and i had no idea how to do it. Highly recommended!

Essenzza

the guys really helped us out .. and so quickly too, cannot fault their hands on fix it approach! now I can do some FB Ads for overseas and am sure this will have an impact..

they did a couple of neat adjustments for us to work with our theme .. thanks so much!

Milani Hair

Thanks for your assistance Louis! Looks great on our site

Duft Doft Hk

Excellent Support! Thierry is top notch.. Thanks so much! Looks really good on my site.

Understatedleather

Quick service and they were very accommodating to my specific aesthetic needs to suit my website. works nicely on both phone app and website.

Carrybase

Currency Switcher works exactly as described, Thierry was incredibly helpful and patient with us to set it up to work well within our store. Plus it looks great!

Tasmanian Guitar Tonewoods

Excellent service and App! One less hassle for our customers is certainly worth the payment.

Polish Rascal

Really good application with fantastic support. Now, there is no issue to see what's the real price of the product in you native currency. I highly recommend it!

Fike Swim Products Uk

Thierry was very responsive and set it up exactly the way I wanted it.