SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Smartify Apps

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Koen Van Damme Architectural Photography

Very pleased with the prompt service of Secomapp. The app works fine and the custom service is top.

Primewines

Really great app. Very attractive currency icons. Clean code, fast installation and superb support.

We tried the similar freebie apps but customers were still confused on currency options. Not with this.

Worth every penny.

Kristin Perry Accessories

Great app! Definitely a must for anyone wanting to reach international markets. The customer service was great, set up was a breeze. Thanks!

Parlanti Passion Europe

The app works great and Thierry customized it exactly how we wanted it for our store. I am happy. :-)

Bargains World

What an amazing service! Thierry got back to me and set the app up really quickly although it is 2AM EST. Really impressed. Also, the app is fantastic! I will take a look at their other apps also. Absolutely recommended.

Marvellous Mirrors International

We really love the app! The lay-out is great and there are several options to choose from.

Also very happy with the fast and excellent customer service. We truly recommend this app!

Tranquilotea

Thierry, is one of the most helpful people we have dealt with on the Shopify app store. He is professional, prompt, and a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you Thierry!!

Orstar Sunglasses

I am very pleased with the product and the service that I have received thus far. Anytime I required assistance, they were there to help. Definitely recommend this app!

Passion Retail Europe

I couldnt be happier!! We wanted a really bespoke look and feel to our selector as appearance is very important to us on our homepage. Thierry was in contact immediately with us, he tailored the selector to our requirements over the weekend in his own time, for FREE!! We are very pleased indeed with the app and with the people behind the app. I can reccomend them highly enough. We will be using these guys exclusively on all of our shop builds.

White Elephant Trading Company

We set up a complex multi-currency store earlier this summer and used Currency Switcher. The store is based in Kenya, payments are taken in USD but the local Kenya currency is the display currency along with additional East African currencies available for reference. We had a protracted set up and testing period with John and Thierry in order to get the currency functions, display nad CSS right. Support responded every night so we were able to test in the morning and raise further questions as necessary.

We couldn't have launched the shop without Currency Switcher and John. A terrific app and outstanding support.