SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Bright Eyes Instant Face Lift Store

I got support@secomapp.com to install the currency switcher for free. They responded quickly, and it was installed within a half hour. When I asked for some small changes, they were completed immediately. Thanks!

Onedaysgrace

Fantastic app - does just what it says it will. The customer service is excellent, the app was installed for me within hours and with a couple of customizations too. Love how it works in my shop, and it loads quickly. Very easy to change the display myself so it looks how I want without any coding once it was installed.

O A K

Am really pleased with the look & functionality of the app on our site. We are generally quite cautious as to the look of apps we have on our site & this app looks great. I asked the support team to install it for us and subsequently requested a couple of tweaks that were done quickly & efficiently. Would definitely recommend it.

Burly Fellow

Awesome service and fix a problem with rounding the number amazingly straight away.

I like this converter as it works actually automatic not like other ones that add the bar which messed with my theme.

Highly recommend for quality and service.

Surfdog

easy easy to install - simple conversion. Have seen increase in international sales since installing. Had one small issue which was sorted within one hour of sending an email. Very very happy.

Coke Bottle Cartel Uk

Great prompt support by the team as I could not configure installation myself. Brilliant app! Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Minnx

I had some issues installing this myself as I'm not a coding expert, but the app's support team helped me resolve all issues really quickly. I'm impressed with the app and their service level. Special thanks to Theirry for putting up with me. :) Everything works perfectly at my store now.

Bymbow

Perfect application and very responsive customer service.

Kratosmotorsports

Superb support, quick turnaround time and able to ensure that the integration supports desktop and mobile. Very fast and good service. Highly recommended and I switched from the other "big" currency switcher app. Go for this one.

Eyer

Great app and great customers service!