SmartCS: Currency Converter

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Price: Free

Cenvall

Location Australia

Customer service who helped me install and set up the app were brilliant. The app does exactly what I want. Very easy process to do and well worth having.

ECDcustoms

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I loved the app, I just wanted a few small changes and needed help with that and they helped me right away to get it done.
Amazing service, and app works great!

SukkhaCitta

Location Indonesia

Great app with wonderful support team. Has worked reliably for over a year now. Team helped with customized appearance.

Stylebett

I chose the application for a long time and chose the most convenient one. It is possible to customize icons, select the desired currency. I was also able to quickly set up and with the help of the support service, which is very attentive, they helped me to do it as I needed. Thank you, I highly recommend this application.

MXbueno

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is amazing, cause it will exchange the currency in the check-out process, which is very important for the customer experience.

Afri & Co.

Nice and neat on our site, works smoothly and is easily customizable. Appreciate the help in getting it all up and running.

Le Gym Bag

Location United Arab Emirates

the Secomapp Team was able to get my site up and running on multi-currency in a few days. We communicated over email and Louis was very responsive responding to emails in real time.

Babyver

Great app. The developers set all the settings themselves when I gave them access. Louis Tong immediately responds to tech support. I recommend the application

yearld LED Grow Light

Location China

Great app, great customer service. I have been helping me solve problems carefully. Thank you very much, customer service staff Louis Tong

PaperChaseCo

Location Australia

Works as advertised. The developer was happy to log into my store and set the app up for me, no charge. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 105 106