SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Reindeerleathers

Very Useful App and great back hand Support Team, Every Website Should have this app. 5 Stars from www.reindeerleather.com

Raflesiashop

Works well after asking their support to set up.Thanks Thierry. Keep up great works!

Modalooks

Works well, now my mainly targets such as US, Canada, Australia and UAE can see their own currency. I know how important it is, because i also love to shop around the internet and it`s hard to keep tracking actual time currency, because some people even don`t know that their currency got more expensive or loss it own positions.

Find a bit hard to install, as i`m noobie at HTML/CSS redacting, i did install it, but i didn`t know how to put in a correct place, where i want to be it. So i just wrote support team and within few hours they fixed it for me, there where i wanted it to be. And the most impressing thing, that i got that on a FREE plan, usually customization costs money.

Thank you guys, hope you gonna improve my sales and we can grow together.
Cheers

Happee

Nice customer support, they set it up at the shop, I didn't even had to do anything! <3

Haute Custom Beauty

When selecting an app I always look for two things, that app works like a charm and that customer service is responsive and efficient. Currency Switcher is both. They've helped us set it up and make minor changes in a very fast time frame. The app works well and the back end makes it easy to make modifications.

Zara Terez

Very nice app. Works as promised and great support!

Demo Store 58

Thanks again John for the speedy reply and awesome app!! Don't hesitate to download., you will not regret

Tenpin 2

Works well on our shop, great that you can select certain currencies and converts everything very quickly on selecting them.

Also really good support, they helped install the tool for me which was appreciated.

thanks!

Autenstshirt

Fantastic app and even more fantastic service. Fast and helpfull and we are very happy with the result.

Vapeamericainc Com

Great communication. App very effective on site. Would definitely recommend it to any friends who have a site. Thanks