SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

K'Adore Kouture Online Boutique

Love it! Had a minor issue of placing it on my webpage but Thomas was of great help! Thank You!

Marmel Luxury Goods

This is a great app, they also are happy to assist with any inquires regarding the app. Thank you Thomas!

TWO THUMBS UP!

- Stephen Michael

Usb 33

This App Lets your customers know Exactly how much they need to pay.
In their own currency so no leaving your website to check rates conversions etc, Which is a good thing. Staff helped me install this app quickly, great communication and very good staff. I would recommend this app :)

JaPen

Awesome app and awesome customer service! They were very helpful and prompt. They helped me install the app and place it exactly where I wanted.

Little Siam Gift Boutique Fashion Clothes

what a huge step forward for us huge thank you , this is the best app ever everybody should have this on there website

They help me so much they even installed the app free on my website within 1 hour , very very HELPFUL :)

Thai Beauty Supply

Excellent app. Excellent support. Works perfectly on desktop and mobile.

noorahgifts

So easy to set up. Fantastic App!

Abstract Art Home

Great little app and top notch customer service. They were quick to help me install it just the way I wanted it.

Enumu

It is awesome working with these people. They are extremely friendly and most importantly listen to their customers. I love their app and their team as they are very easy to work with.

MullerStore

Easy to install and very usefull.