SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Smartify Apps

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Insane Society : fashion yourself & fashion your home!

I had some issues with step 2 of the app install, but I reached for the support and had help right away. Louis was very efficient in resolving my problem and I have the multi-currencies drop down menu I wanted on my shop.
Thanks for your fast reply and help!

TinSignFactoryAustralia

I used this app to help us sell more worldwide many thanks for installing it, I've used other apps from you before and never had any trouble

FIIBBSS

This is one the best service i have received so far . It solved my long time problem with website and my local currency issues . Brian was very helpful and respectful ...although it changes back to your local payout currency at checkout i hope and pray it gets better soon so customers can checkout with thier country cuurency.
I am super happy thank you to the team .

Vintagedesign.com Authentic Original Vintage Furniture

Used this app on my website, works perfectly and the installation was done with great help and care for my concerns

Differently Young SRLS

Louis was amazing in helping me to install the currency switcher and the service was impeccable! Thank you very very much for making my life easier in these difficult times

Timepiece Supply

Best currency app on the shopify platform. Customer service is impeccable. The team is always very helpful. I highly recommend this app.

MeSpree

I really love this drop down menu for my store! This app offers all the Countries I need for my store! Very happy :)

Movelint

I'm very satisfied with the customer service. The app is great and very useful. I recommend. Thank you!

El Camino Bracelets Official Store

Amazing app and customer service. Everything was installed super quick with great communication. Highly Recommended!

Genesis Acoustics

It does what it says. So far so good - no complaints. The Secomapp team made getting it installed easy.