SmartCS: Currency Converter

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Price: Free

FIIBBSS

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

This is one the best service i have received so far . It solved my long time problem with website and my local currency issues . Brian was very helpful and respectful ...although it changes back to your local payout currency at checkout i hope and pray it gets better soon so customers can checkout with thier country cuurency.
I am super happy thank you to the team .

Vintagedesign.com Authentic Original Vintage Furniture

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Used this app on my website, works perfectly and the installation was done with great help and care for my concerns

Differently Young SRLS

Location Italy

Louis was amazing in helping me to install the currency switcher and the service was impeccable! Thank you very very much for making my life easier in these difficult times

Timepiece Supply

Best currency app on the shopify platform. Customer service is impeccable. The team is always very helpful. I highly recommend this app.

MeSpree

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really love this drop down menu for my store! This app offers all the Countries I need for my store! Very happy :)

Movelint

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm very satisfied with the customer service. The app is great and very useful. I recommend. Thank you!

El Camino Bracelets Official Store

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Amazing app and customer service. Everything was installed super quick with great communication. Highly Recommended!

Genesis Acoustics

Location South Africa

It does what it says. So far so good - no complaints. The Secomapp team made getting it installed easy.

diNeiLa

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good app and service! Will recommond to others. Very thank you for the help. Five stars absolately..

Sapphire Purple

Excellent Currency Switcher App! The customer service is simply the best; professional and efficient. Definitely recommend Secomapp as the most effective choice.