SmartCS: Currency Switcher

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

$9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Impulse Spot

This app gets the job done! Not only that, you get free installation by their support team, that also within a few hours. A must-have Shopify app for international dropshippers and store owners.

Crestmarket

I was really impressed with the level of customer service.The widget works like a dream.Will definitely using the app

Culthread

The support was very helpful and very reactive. App works great!! It does exactly what we were looking for.

WAYT

I'm very excited about this app. It took my website to the next level. The team easily installed the app for me.

SpaceGroove Apparel

Perfect if you wish to add multiple currencies to your store. This app works great and it's really easy to install.

Bico Estonia

does exactly what it says and it's free. I now have nine currencies that can be displayed. Thank you!

Gifts For Men Pro

Great support helped resolve specific issue for the shop when installing the app. The app does what it is supposed to do.

RobozoidShop

Best app when selling internationally. The support is amazing even though I only have the free version. They are really helpful and they customized the switcher's position for me, in a matter of hours. Highly recommend!

Modest.Zone

Great app simple to use and their support team is extremely quick to answer your questions and help you install the app itself.

Carlino London

GREAT APP ! Needed a currency switcher that allowed country detection so the app automatically detects which country the person is in and switches the currency automatically to see the countries own currency. My current theme does not work with Shopify new currency switcher, so this app works was the solution. The App Developer even installed it for me without me having to do any work, which is very impressive. On the 2 occasions I needed help with something they made quick alterations doing the work themselves so it fitted in with my colour palette. CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP and well worth the price for the extra features. EXCELLENT !