SmartCS: Currency Converter

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Price: Free

Carlino London

GREAT APP ! Needed a currency switcher that allowed country detection so the app automatically detects which country the person is in and switches the currency automatically to see the countries own currency. My current theme does not work with Shopify new currency switcher, so this app works was the solution. The App Developer even installed it for me without me having to do any work, which is very impressive. On the 2 occasions I needed help with something they made quick alterations doing the work themselves so it fitted in with my colour palette. CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP and well worth the price for the extra features. EXCELLENT !

Cellutherapie

Great experience with the support ! The design is nice , I recommend this app. It is a 5 stars for me

DChyper

Location India
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Good support by the team, they have resolved the issue quickly for my store.
Also, app is very nice with good functionality.

noelanni

Location Spain

This app is amazing. It lets customers pick their own currency in a heartbeat. Peter from the support team was super helpful. I recommend it for any store!

PawFurr

Location Singapore

Amazing app, amazing support. The only app that allow customer to checkout using local currency. Recommended!

IRON BEAN Games

Great app. It's exactly what I was looking for. Fits really well into my template. The Secomapp team helped set it up really quickly and was very responsive. Definitely recommend if you need a currency switcher.

SHIN JARDBO

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app is great to add if you need a currency switcher that is easy-use and works fine.
I had to ask for help from the support for installation, but then could manage to setup the rest and use the app without big difficulties.
The support team, specially Peter has always replied and sorted out issues We’ve encountered during the installation in a fast and great manner. Many thanks to Peter!

Kokoro Care Packages

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is exactly what were looking for! The team was very responsive and even helped to install it for us. They walked us through any customization and it displays perfectly. We even used it to replace a previous currency switcher we were using as this one is much more attractive and useful.

Le Monal

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

I am extremely impressed with both the app and the customer service. The free version of the app works perfectly with a lot of customisation options. I had a small error due to a unique feature of my theme template, but after emailing Secomapp, they logged in and fixed the error for no charge. Many thanks!

Urkadoo

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

I couldn't figure out how to install the app myself so i messaged their support team and they did it for me within 2 hours. Amazing support team, thank you!