SmartCS: Currency Converter

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited January 18, 2020

Best app when selling internationally. The support is amazing even though I only have the free version. They are really helpful and they customized the switcher's position for me, in a matter of hours. Highly recommend!

RobozoidShop
Romania
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 16, 2020

Great app simple to use and their support team is extremely quick to answer your questions and help you install the app itself.

Modest.Zone
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 15, 2020

GREAT APP ! Needed a currency switcher that allowed country detection so the app automatically detects which country the person is in and switches the currency automatically to see the countries own currency. My current theme does not work with Shopify new currency switcher, so this app works was the solution. The App Developer even installed it for me without me having to do any work, which is very impressive. On the 2 occasions I needed help with something they made quick alterations doing the work themselves so it fitted in with my colour palette. CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP and well worth the price for the extra features. EXCELLENT !

Carlino London
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 10, 2020

Great experience with the support ! The design is nice , I recommend this app. It is a 5 stars for me

Cellutherapie
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 8, 2020

Good support by the team, they have resolved the issue quickly for my store.
Also, app is very nice with good functionality.

DChyper
India
January 8, 2020

This app is amazing. It lets customers pick their own currency in a heartbeat. Peter from the support team was super helpful. I recommend it for any store!

noelanni
Spain
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 7, 2020

Amazing app, amazing support. The only app that allow customer to checkout using local currency. Recommended!

PawFurr
Singapore
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 7, 2020

Great app. It's exactly what I was looking for. Fits really well into my template. The Secomapp team helped set it up really quickly and was very responsive. Definitely recommend if you need a currency switcher.

IRON BEAN Games
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 6, 2020

The app is great to add if you need a currency switcher that is easy-use and works fine.
I had to ask for help from the support for installation, but then could manage to setup the rest and use the app without big difficulties.
The support team, specially Peter has always replied and sorted out issues We’ve encountered during the installation in a fast and great manner. Many thanks to Peter!

SHIN JARDBO
Sweden
January 1, 2020

This app is exactly what were looking for! The team was very responsive and even helped to install it for us. They walked us through any customization and it displays perfectly. We even used it to replace a previous currency switcher we were using as this one is much more attractive and useful.

Kokoro Care Packages