SmartCS: Currency Switcher

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

$9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

MO AGUSTO

I installed this app and opted for the team to help me set it up! They responded to my email pretty much immediately and the entire thing was upon and running within minutes. Excellent service! And it works perfectly too :-D

Vallisia

I used this app and it worked perfectly. I am so impressed. Great customer service support. I have enabled all currencies for all countries on my website. Fantastic and amazing.

4PAWS LOVER

Great customer service and great people. Everything works fine works great. Peter is very helpful and response very quickly

Today's Deal Is

Great app and the best support ever ;)
Works perfectly and it does what's in the description.
Recommended!

noome®

Excellent app. We are using with Shopify's inbuilt currency convertor and everything is working perfectly. Support was a great help when we needed a design change. Would recommend.

Erez Organic

Really great app with super helpful support. Works as described and even better! We used it for one language for now but looking into expanding. Some parts need to be manually translated but that will happen with any app.

ShopnShipit

I am very happy with this app. It converts currency in real time, so fast and performance driven. Customer support was on the fly. I strongly recommend it to use.

Shifty-Gamer-Shirt.de

I have to say I am impressed by the support. They helped me to install the app in a short time. They even exceeded my expectations. I am very satisfied with the result on my shop and recommend the app.

GlamQ

Customer support is the best. They helped me install the app on my store within an hour. And the app works well.

Cotton-Undie.com - Simply The Best Cotton Underwear For Women

Thank you for helping with an app installation, some of the best customer support I've ever had pleasure to deal with.