SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Smartify Apps

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Latam Boost

I did need to use latín American currencies, it doesnt integrate well with "advanced product options" by Mageworx.
Support was really fast at their work and Them even did my customize request.

apkka.com

Useful app and staff is very helpful in setting it up for you. They are quick and efficient. They guided me in the right direction pre set up and made the process a breeze.

Natureone

Great and quick customer service. fast help for questions and the setup. thank you peter. natureone.ch

FoodClipz

Works well and very capable swift support.
Only if it were bit faster and user didn’t see 2 prices.

Luxury Citizens

Using this app has been flawless support is very friendly and I liked how I was helped so quickly they made sure the currency template matches my website theme keep up the good work Seomapp

Easybuys

It is a decent app and i will recommended it for anyone who has doubts or questions. The support team was helpful too.

Capital Outlet

The only reason I give this app 4 out of 5 stars is because I think it would be better if they showed the country flag along with the letters on the homepage. Sure, you see it when you click the dropdown but that's kinda bootleg.

Ronix Edge

Good App, used it to add a currency converter and sale icon. I would like the following to assist in my business:
Ability to show the sale icon on the home page under "featured products"
Preview screen prior to publishing.

Thanks,
Scott

CuteLane

I wanted to open up other markets such as US, UK, EU and India for my products. To be able to switch to local currency is convincing and gives better price perspective to the customers when making purchase decisions. I installed ‘Currency Switcher by Secomapp’ which enabled me to achieve this outcome. Moreover the support in getting it up running on the store was fantastic and quick. So, recommend it for multi country online businesses.

Thanks Secomapp Team. I would like to be in touch for future suggestions.

Bird on the Buffalo

Easy to use app and support has been great. Looks great on the website fitting in well with my theme.