Smart Currency Switcher

Smart Currency Switcher

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

www.zshopy.com

I like the customizing features and easy selectable currencies of globe without limitations. Easy changeable currency thru drop down option. No paid restrictions comes completely free

Sapatos

We have tried many different currency converters, but this is number 1. With this you are not stuck with the standard currency format. Here you can easily adjust the currency format... And great support!

Update: Twice we have had problems with the app. First time Google suspended our account and we lost alot of revenue. After first denying their mistake Secomapp came back and fixed it. A few weeks ago we got the same problem but then they fixed it fast. Overall this is a good app and great support, but I hope they don't have more issues with the app in the future.

FES Outfitters

Very responsive and helpful customer support. The app itself does the trick but lacks some customization features that would be helpful. Overall, very nice app!

BOTH

I used this app for my store. We received quick assistance on how to install it. Thank you, guys!!!
However, it is better the app to add the fixed rate further.

EADF Store

I used this app. However, when I log in from of a VPN and connect to a USA server and try to access my site, the currency automatically doesn't change from INR to USD. How do we add automatic currency switcher based on geolocation?

Kaimala jewels

I like that it is a free app. Currently, however, I am trying a paid one that installed itself automatically. Secomapp gives you the instructions to install the app or you can write them and they will do it themselves as far as I understand. Still, I like it's free and reviews seem legit. Worth a try.

Sensoryal

Good app, sadly not good on 3rd party themes.
Also it would be nice to have the currency change at checkout message at the actual checkout

LtA Creations

I used the app to help customers see the price of an item in their local currency. I think the app its self is helpful. For a non computer person it was a little challenging to set up. But worth the effort. Downsides are placement of the icon on your shopify site. I can't seem to put it in a more aesthetically pleasing place most likely due to my limited understanding of code. Upsides seeing the charge for the items purchased in local currency is excellent. I would definitely suggest this app if you wish to sell overseas.

Sunstra Lashes.

Easy set up! Was able to contact customer support to install the app into my store. I didn't like that it was not that seamless look on the frount page.

Urban14

Peter Nguyen did an amazing job by setup this app.
Seems to work well and help our international client to purchase at the original currencies

Thanks Secomapp