SmartCS: Currency Converter

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited March 16, 2019

I like the customizing features and easy selectable currencies of globe without limitations. Easy changeable currency thru drop down option. No paid restrictions comes completely free

www.zshopy.com
India
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Edited July 17, 2020

We have tried many different currency converters, but this is number 1. With this you are not stuck with the standard currency format. Here you can easily adjust the currency format... And great support!

Update: Twice we have had problems with the app. First time Google suspended our account and we lost alot of revenue. After first denying their mistake Secomapp came back and fixed it. A few weeks ago we got the same problem but then they fixed it fast. Overall this is a good app and great support, but I hope they don't have more issues with the app in the future.

Sapatos
Norway
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 12, 2019

Very responsive and helpful customer support. The app itself does the trick but lacks some customization features that would be helpful. Overall, very nice app!

FES Outfitters
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 24, 2019

I used this app for my store. We received quick assistance on how to install it. Thank you, guys!!!
However, it is better the app to add the fixed rate further.

BOTH
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited February 22, 2019

I used this app. However, when I log in from of a VPN and connect to a USA server and try to access my site, the currency automatically doesn't change from INR to USD. How do we add automatic currency switcher based on geolocation?

EADF Store
India
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 19, 2019

I like that it is a free app. Currently, however, I am trying a paid one that installed itself automatically. Secomapp gives you the instructions to install the app or you can write them and they will do it themselves as far as I understand. Still, I like it's free and reviews seem legit. Worth a try.

Kaimala jewels
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
Edited February 14, 2019

Good app, sadly not good on 3rd party themes.
Also it would be nice to have the currency change at checkout message at the actual checkout

Sensoryal
France
Time spent using app: 28 days
February 2, 2019

I used the app to help customers see the price of an item in their local currency. I think the app its self is helpful. For a non computer person it was a little challenging to set up. But worth the effort. Downsides are placement of the icon on your shopify site. I can't seem to put it in a more aesthetically pleasing place most likely due to my limited understanding of code. Upsides seeing the charge for the items purchased in local currency is excellent. I would definitely suggest this app if you wish to sell overseas.

LtA Creations
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 1, 2019

Easy set up! Was able to contact customer support to install the app into my store. I didn't like that it was not that seamless look on the frount page.

Sunstra Lashes.
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 12, 2019

Peter Nguyen did an amazing job by setup this app.
Seems to work well and help our international client to purchase at the original currencies

Thanks Secomapp